CONNECT

NOTD, OOTD, FOTD: Graduation Day

April 26, 2011 - my most anticipated day of the year. Hahaha. Exagge much? But seriously, I've been waiting for that day for like forever. I know I mentioned my graduation in some of my previous posts *here* and *here* already. So let's get on with this :)

In case you didn't know, I went to college in Los Banos, Laguna, and that's like two to three hours from Quezon City. I couldn't bring all of my makeup with me, of course, so  I chose these items. Y'all know that I'm a fan of the minimalist makeup look so it wasn't hard for me to decide on what "look" I'd wear on my graduation. I just hoped that my makeup wouldn't go crazy on me under the scorching heat. 

All beauty stuff I brought with me
NOTD:

I did my nails the day before I went to LB so I didn't have to bring nail stuff with me. I was so in love with my sparkly blue gradient nails that I decided to wear gradient nails again ;P And then I ended up with this.


Click *here* to read the complete post on this NOTD.

OOTD:


Toga. LOL, just kidding. I mean, I did wear a toga but of course I was wearing something under it! I wore a really simple brown dress and black pumps with dotted detailing (Mario D' boro).




Click *here* to read the complete post about my dress and shoes.

FOTD:



For the face, I used:
Careline Oil Control Liquid Makeup in Oriental
Ever Bilena Powder Foundation in Oriental

For the eyes, I used:
Wet N Wild Mega Eyes Trio in Egyptian Sands (my fave if you've noticed) - browbone and eyelid colors

For the cheeks, I used:
Aziza Blush Duo in Tropical - the darker shade

For the lips, I used:
Chap-Ice Lip Balm
Careline Lipgloss in 09

When my mom arrived she told me to put on more blush. At first I didn't want to because I wanted to look as natural as possible, but I gave in. Glad I did! The blush surprisingly lasted until the end of the ceremony. Cooool.

After 1 hr 
After 7 hours 
Oily already but there's still a hint of blush
I just powder-and-lippy-retouched from time to time.

HOTD?

I did nothing special to my hair. Just a half ponytail then braided the tail. I let my long side bangs loose, too.

That's it for my graduation OTD's, I think. For more pictures, check out my Facebook album *here.*

Comments

  1. congrats aya! BS Bio'03 here, UPLB too, yay! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. big congratulations to you dear!!! xoxo :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations!with your post I remembered my graduation a few years back...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats dear! I love the makeup that you did, suits you and so fresh!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats dear! I like the bracelet! hehehe
    Like the makeup too...very minimal... :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Rosey, thanks! Coooool!

    @FashionEggplant, thank you Sarah :D

    @Ahne, thanks! :)

    @Tiff, thank you. Just kept it soft. I didn't wanna be too made-up :)

    @Debi, I like it too! It sorta has this pixie-fairy touch to it. Haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. COngrats Aya! :)) U look pretty on your graduation. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Tara and Yen, thanks dears! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. congrats aya!!! ^_^ i will be graduating too next week and i haven't prepared anything. ROTFL! =)) i haven't even bought a dress or anything like that.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats!! :) Your lip color is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Sugar, thanks! LOL and congrats too! Post an FOTD too :)

    @Sweet, thank you! :D

    @Rainy Days and Lattes, thanks! I liked how it turned out :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats girl!! Love your bright lip color!

    I love love love your pretty sparkly gradient nails!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. congrats for the nth time aya! and you look flawlessly beautiful even after how many hours! great job :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats!! You looked gorgeous on your graduation day :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. @Lisa, thank you very much :D

    @Hazel, and thanks for the nth time! Super kapal na ng foundation kaya ganyan. Haha

    @PopBlush, thanks dear!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats! You look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  17. CONGRATULATIONS!! Love the nails and makeup!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congrats sis! Love your natural make up look. Job Hunting time! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  19. congrats! love your nails! :D

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hey Aya!:)

    I tagged you and gave you an award! Check this post to see!<3

    http://tiffiefum.blogspot.com/2011/05/award-blogger-luxury-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  21. @Ava, thanks dear! :)

    @MissKatv, thank you! It's kinda a spur-of-the-moment design. Haha

    @Tiffie, thanks! Checking now :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hello Aya, congratulations dear ... you're beautiful!
    pink kisses
    Lu
    http://santosluiz.zip.net/

    ReplyDelete
  23. Congrats on such an important achievement! I You looked great overall :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. PRETTY AYA! CONGRATS AGAIN! WOOTS !XOX

    ReplyDelete
  25. @Luiz, thank you very much!!! <3

    @Che, thanks dear :D

    @Geishcharles, haha thank youuuuu :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Congrats Aya! I love your makeup. I love simple and neutral makeup :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. This post reminds me of my graduation a few years ago (at UPLB too!). I was also hoping for my makeup to not "go crazy on me under the scorching heat." hehe

    Congrats Aya! =)

    ReplyDelete
  28. @Ayen, cool you're from LB din! Thank you :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I will reply to you as soon as I can :)