CONNECT

NOTD: Graduation Gradient

Hey there! I was gone for just a couple of days but now I feel as if I haven't blogged for a month! LOL. Anyway, I'm back now to show you the pink gradient nails I wore to my graduation yesterday! <3

Grad hair/makeup/outfit/accessories/everything-else post coming up in a couple of days.

Also, if you have noticed (see sidebar --->), I joined the site called On Wednesdays We Wear Pink. Y'all know how much I love pink, right? And Mean Girls is my fave movie so... :)


Nails of the day care of Bobbie in Nectar and in Pink Lace, and Caronia in Golden Sun.


I created this look using the same method I used in my gradient nail tutorial *here,* except that I used Nectar (which is a pink nude-ish color) as the base color. Then I used Pink Lace to create the gradient and topped it off with Sunset (glitter polish).



Hope you like it! :D

Comments

  1. Hello Pink and Mean Sister! :P I love LOVE pink and Mean Girls as well!

    I miss having really pretty nails. Mine's all chipped at the moment. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. i loooove it aya!!! i need those!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's a nice soft color, Aya. Very pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Ishna, lol we're plastics. I'm sure your nails will be pretty again in no time! :D

    @Hazel, get them na :D

    @Catmare, thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this combi! will definitely try this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. like but i am not a pink lover..too girly for me....lol...but i am not a pink hater...hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  7. awww..you graduated? congratulations!I wish I'm good at doing a gradient effects on my nail just like what you did! cuteness! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really love the look of the gradient! and CONGRATS on GRADUATION! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Nadine, thank you!

    @Hollie, yey! Lemme see, k? :)

    @Debi, too girly. LOL :D

    @Jbreezybaby, THANK YOU! Try it, it's really easy :)

    @Slperation, thanks so much!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, thats a really pretty gradient shade. My favourite of yours so far! xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. look at that skill! i love it :)

    happy graduation aya!

    ReplyDelete
  12. @PopBlush, wow thank you! That means a lot!:D

    @Reina, thank you so much! Glad you love it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow I like! the colors are very pretty :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love Mean Girls too! I just watched it again last night! :)) Your nails are so pretty! I've got to try doing that to my nails some time :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you Khlaren! :D Try this out. It's really easy :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. wow I like! the colors are very pretty :D

    ReplyDelete
  17. it's a nice soft color, Aya. Very pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hello Pink and Mean Sister! :P I love LOVE pink and Mean Girls as well!

    I miss having really pretty nails. Mine's all chipped at the moment. lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I will reply to you as soon as I can :)