CONNECT

Review: Wet N Wild Lash Intense Mascara

Wet N Wild Lash Intense Mascara
You might have seen this mascara in my Wet N Wild Super Mini Haul post. As I've said in that post, I've read mixed reviews about this one. Some really really love it, some think it's just ok and nothing special, some super hate it. As for me... read on    ;P


Description (from Wet N Wild): Specially-engineered, high precision, volumizing brush and definer. Sculpts lashes with optimum separation and maximum drama. Coats even the hardest to reach lashes. 

This mascara is packaged with the wand out of the tube (the tube has a cap, of course) so make sure the applicator is clean before you use it.

Packaging
One of the features of this mascara is the 2-in-1 applicator. The brush side is used to coat the lashes with the mascara, while the comb side is used to separate and define the lashes after coating to remove any clumps.

Close up the brush side of the applicator
Here's a swatch of this mascara on my hand.

Matte finish
Let's look at some before and after pics first, shall we?

Curled lashes without mascara
One coat
Two coats
It indeed lengthens my lashes and adds volume especially after two coats. 

What I like:
  • The formula is light. My lashes don't feel stiff with this mascara on.
  • Applicator is thin and easy for me to use because I have small eyes and short lashes. 
  • Lengthens my lashes. 
  • Gives my lashes more volume.
  • 2-in-1 applicator separates the lashes well and gives a clump-free and clean look even after several coats.
  • Keeps my curled lashes up and doesn't weigh them down.
  • Easy to remove since it is not waterproof.
  • Inexpensive.
What I don't like:
  • Has a weird smell. It's something that I can smell when the applicator gets near my nose but not something that I can still smell when the product's already on my lashes.
  • For me, the drying time is a little longer than I want. I have monolids and it's easy to get mascara on my lids when I blink. I prefer something that dries quickly.
For me, I'm quite happy with this one, considering how much I spent for it and the value I'm getting. I love the length it gives my lashes. The drying time is my only "major" problem with this one. I try not to blink too much after application so I wouldn't get stray marks on my lids. Anyway, I bought this mascara online for only 99.75 Php. I don't know the original price. Please let me know if you do.

Comments

  1. Thanks for reviewing this Sis. I've been always hesitant to try out that mascara for the longest time. Will probably buy this for somebody else. I'm currently loving my Maybelline Mascaras.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE. I've heard good (I think) things about this. I love that it's vegan too, I think. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. your eyelashes look really nice with this :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi. Nice post. Im just starting to gather my kikay kit and would you mind to help out on it. I would love to know your view about this item http://www.tameraonline.com/servlet/the-179/Neutrogena-Weightless-Volume-Wax-dsh-Free/Detail. Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for this review. I'm not really a mascara person but the purple color is cute hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooo they curled your lashes really well! I much prefer rubber to bristled wands! Think they're better at catching each and every lash. Great review :)

    X

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Hollie, Maybelline mascaras are next on my to-buy list :D

    @Michelle, says here (http://bit.ly/hZZr92) in PETA's website, WNW is a cruelty-free company :D

    @Madiha, thanks! That's why I like this mascara.

    @Louise, yeah it is! I didn't want to dip the applicator in the tube at first coz I didn't want to ruin it. Haha!

    @Chuui, and they give cleaner results too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I may just try this out after your review. Very nice job by the way. I am also waiting on some free mascara that is being sent from http://naturalorganicmascara.com/free-mascara/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, thanks for checking out my blog, love your review, very informative...I sub...

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Anonymous, hey there. I'd love to help you but I haven't tried that product yet :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Anonymous, hey there. I'd love to help you but I haven't tried that product yet :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Hollie, Maybelline mascaras are next on my to-buy list :D

    @Michelle, says here (http://bit.ly/hZZr92) in PETA's website, WNW is a cruelty-free company :D

    @Madiha, thanks! That's why I like this mascara.

    @Louise, yeah it is! I didn't want to dip the applicator in the tube at first coz I didn't want to ruin it. Haha!

    @Chuui, and they give cleaner results too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ooo they curled your lashes really well! I much prefer rubber to bristled wands! Think they're better at catching each and every lash. Great review :)

    X

    ReplyDelete
  14. your eyelashes look really nice with this :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I will reply to you as soon as I can :)