CONNECT

Haul: Etude House Grand Sale, Elianto, Fashion 21

Maybe you've noticed that I've been hauling a LOT lately. I'm not even gonna try to deny or justify that. Hahaha! So yeah, here's another (uuuuhm) haul post. I'll try to make this the last one you'll read from me this month :)


Read on to know what's inside these bags :)))

First are the items I got from Etude House during their grand sale. They had a 20%-sale on all items that time and I just couldn't miss that! Here's what I picked up.

Items:
Sweet Style Hair Spray - P 158.40 (originally P 198.00)
Bubble Hair Coloring in Natural Brown - P 302.40 (originally P 378.00)
Dear Darling Nails Crack Polish in GR023 - P 158.00 (originally P 198.00)
Petit Darling Nails in Matte #11 - P 78.40 (originally P 98.00)


I FINALLY got hold of the famous Bubble Hair Coloring! I was sooooo happy to see that they had stocks of every variant that time! I got mine in the natural brown shade. I originally planned on getting the dark brown one but I'm afraid it wouldn't show up very well on my black hair. I also bought their hair spray. 

L: crack; R: matte
I was so excited to see the Bubble Hair Coloring that I even forgot to check on the crackle polishes! I went back after a couple of days just to get one and I picked up another matte polish as well. Only one shade of the crackle polish was available that time so I had no choice but to get that one.

I also picked up a couple of items from the department store and HBC.



Items:
Fashion 21/Aido Regular Lipstick in #05 - P 25.00 (which I will never ever repurchase)
Fashion 21 small eyeshadow brush - P 65.00
San San Soleil Nail Colour in Moss Green - P 30.00
Allue Nail Colour in Neon Pink - P 25.00

Next are the stuff I got from Elianto. If you guys still don't know, Elianto has closed down all their stores in the Philippines. Only one stall is remaining and that can be found at SM North (UGF). Their products are now on a major sale! Click *here* for more details. 


Items:
Nail strengthener - P 60.00
Nail color in Twilight Zone - P 0.00
Nail color in Bronzy - P 60.00
Nail color in Orange Red - P 0.00
Nail color in Lime Green - P 1.00

Now that I'm looking at everything I bought, I'm quite overwhelmed with the number of nail polishes I now have. I still have a lot of polishes unused but I still keep on buying new ones. Anyway, these babies were on sale for 60 Php each and on a buy-1-take-1 promo! Aside from that, there's this other promo that when you buy one nail polish (and "take" one other), you can get the green nail polish for only 1 Php! So all in all, it's like 3 polishes for 61 Php. And since I bought two sets, I got two green polishes for 1 Php each. Cool.

L-R: Strengthener, Twilight Zone, Bronzy, Orange Red, Lime Green
Let me know if you want the extra green polish! Also, I mentioned in my post *here* that I also have extras of some shades I won from the Caronia contest. So basically, I have extra bottles of the following: 
  • Caronia in Sweet Surprise
  • Caronia in Bliss
  • Elianto in Lime Green 

Let me know if you want anything. I'm feeling really generous today ^^,

Aaaaand, that's it for my latest purchases. Now I'm officially poorita.But I went home a happy happy happy girl. Hihihihi. Shopping really makes me happy, no doubt about that!


Swatches and reviews:
Elianto nail polish in Bronzy
Elianto nail strengthener
Etude House crack nail polish in GR023
Etude House Bubble Hair Coloring in Natural Brown

Comments

  1. dami mo ng nail polish...kainggit!!! so love ur blog sis!! <3<3<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul, Aya! :) Me too, I wouldn't purchase another aido lippies. I've got 2 shades that don't show up on the lips well. The orange shade was ok, but still I wouldn't repurchase.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i feel u aya! can't resist shopping talaga esp if they are on sale, haha! i want the nail polishes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice haul, Aya. Those Elianto nail polishes are effin' inexpensive! :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Sarah, thank you! :)

    @Chie, hahaha salamat! Onga sa sobrang dami di ko magagamit lahat :/

    @Em, the Aido lippy I bought last time is good naman pero this one doesn't show up! Ok naman nung tnesting ko sa counter. :/

    @Jen, HAHAHA RIGHT??!! :D

    @Pammy, they are!!! Couldn't resist! Haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!! panic buying ka teh sa nail polish? hehe :))

    ReplyDelete
  7. @I am Certified, mismo!

    @Debi, hahaha SUPER!

    @Czel, thanks dear :))

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so jealous of all your hauls!! XD

    ReplyDelete
  9. Is Fashion 21 brush any good? I love hauls!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great haul! And wow! You got a great deal on the polish.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hows their crackle polish? Is it good? I'm considering getting one too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. nice haul dear =)
    I really wanna try Bubble Hair Coloring!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I agree with you..shopping makes us happy:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. HOY! AKIN NALANG EXTRA MO!!! =)))) joke lang!

    Di nanaman tayo natuloy! :(

    Anyways, kainggit ka naman! Dami ata natin pera ngayon ah!

    ReplyDelete
  15. awesome haul girl! I wonder why I didn't see those hair products in Etude Cebu, or maybe they're available, I just didn't see them. Will add the Etude hair spray and hair bubble in my to buy list..hehe

    ReplyDelete
  16. @Tiffyama, hahaha I waited so long to finally get those :/

    @Genn, yep they're decent brushes. They shed a bit though :/

    @Jackie, I did!!! :D

    @Char, yes Char it's nice! Will post swatches later :D

    @Nisa, try it too! :)))

    @SunnyToast, right??!! :D

    @Mitch, oo nga :( Sige sayo na lang!!! :)))

    @Hollie, yey! Lemme know if wala sa Cebu branch :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great finds! Sulit lahat ng purchase mo sis. :) Too bad 20% sale from EH is over. I wanna go back. lol... I like Fashion21 brushes. I have the bigger eyeshadow brush, I'll pick the small one next time :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow amazing haul! (: Let us know how the Bubble Hair works for you.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Nice haul sweetie I so love nail polishes :)

    can you send me some lol (^_^)

    Can't wait to see the result using the bubble hair color of EH

    ReplyDelete
  20. Nice haul girl.. I'm also like you I keep on buying nail polishes even if I still have unused ones=)

    ReplyDelete
  21. I would love to raid your bathroom closet and see ALL of your beauty supplies in person.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  22. those elianto polishes are sure pretty! <3 i don't mind you doing more haul posts hahah! GOOOO! x)

    ReplyDelete
  23. @Catmare, oo nga, ako rin! :D I have the big blending brush too. They're pretty decent but mine shed a bit...

    @Tiffo, will do! :)

    @Yesha, will post my new hair soon :D

    @Emafe, hahaha hello fellow addict:)

    @Bonnie, sure, if you wanna drown in nail polish :P

    @Sugar, OK FINE I'LL HAUL IN MORE ITEMS FOR YOU. HAHAHA JK :D

    ReplyDelete
  24. There's no Etude around Makati so am not updated with their stuff!:-( They offer hair coloring stuff pala! Thanks for this post, makes me wanna check it out!:-)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  25. Nothing wronng with having so many nail polish :) Nice haul and great deals you got too, if I go to PI in November I can't wait to hit up etude house.

    ReplyDelete
  26. @Happycache, yep, lately lang! :D

    @Che, agree! Etude House's becoming really really popular here :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. shopping makes me happy TRUE THAT! hahaha.. and a happy girl makes a pretty girl and isn't that the most important? HAHAHA

    love looking through your haul girl! i love all the nail polishes you picked up!

    ReplyDelete
  28. wow!! nail polish loot!! I super want the crack polish :(

    ReplyDelete
  29. wow...love all the stuff....especially the nail paints


    http://www.etsy.com/shop/Rosabellebyvasu

    ReplyDelete
  30. Nice haul babe! I love EH <3
    I am interested to hear about how the Bubble dye works for you xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  31. @Lisa, right?! Thanks dear! :)

    @Ava, haha get one na! I wanna get the other shades:)

    @Vasu, thank you! :D

    @PopBlush, I've used it already. Will post the review next week :)

    ReplyDelete
  32. Hi Aya! Sadly Elianto is no longer @ SM Annex. Just went there earlier. I've been wanting to get their Thistle nail color. =(

    ReplyDelete
  33. @Anonymous, awwwwww I was planning on going back pa naman sana! :(

    ReplyDelete
  34. wow...love all the stuff....especially the nail paints


    http://www.etsy.com/shop/Rosabellebyvasu

    ReplyDelete
  35. @Happycache, yep, lately lang! :D

    @Che, agree! Etude House's becoming really really popular here :)

    ReplyDelete
  36. HOY! AKIN NALANG EXTRA MO!!! =)))) joke lang!

    Di nanaman tayo natuloy! :(

    Anyways, kainggit ka naman! Dami ata natin pera ngayon ah!

    ReplyDelete
  37. I would love to raid your bathroom closet and see ALL of your beauty supplies in person.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  38. Nice haul sweetie I so love nail polishes :)

    can you send me some lol (^_^)

    Can't wait to see the result using the bubble hair color of EH

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I will reply to you as soon as I can :)