CONNECT

Haul: Package Day


What's inside all these? Read on to find out! :)

Last Thursday, I decided to claim all the packages waiting for me in different places. Thanks to my friend Norman for coming with me!

If you follow me on Twitter or Facebook, you would know that I won Caronia's May promo, along with other 4 participants. Every month, Caronia posts a question on their website *here* and after each month they will pick 5 winners among all those who answered. The prize is a Caronia gift set. I've been participating for about 3 months already. Luckily, I was picked as one of the winners of the May promo. I was sooo happy to see my name included in the winners list. Hihihi.


I had to claim my gift pack from Caronia's office at Makati. These are what I got.

Caronia gift pack
Items:
Revitalizing Soak & Wash
Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer
Nail Polish Remover
Fast-Dry Top Coat
Solvent
Nail polishes in Sweet Surprise, Bliss, Goddess, Peach Blossom

I already have Sweet Surprise and Bliss so I'd probably give these new bottles away. Lemme know if you want them. Peach Blossom looks so nice! Can't wait to try these out. Thank you so much, Caronia Philippines! :)

I actually also won a McDo gift certificate from JobStreet since I was one of the first 100 people to answer their survey, but I decided not to claim that one anymore.

Then we stopped by the QC post office on the way home to claim my two packages. I've been waiting for these for the longest time!


Package from Sigma. I signed up a Sigma Beauty affiliate and joined their incentive program, and they sent me a brush. And look, it was mailed on my birthday. Hihihi. *Click here to know more about Sigma and their new products!* :D

Sigma F80
Will review this on another post. The winner of my birthday giveaway, Jes, will be receiving an F80 sometime soon. Enjoy your brush, Jes! :)


Got a package from KKcenterHK, too. Last month Maggie of KKcenterHK asked me if I wanted to try their products. Lately, I've been interested in false eyelashes. Maggie's email was so timely. I checked their website to familiarize myself with their products and found that the prices are quite affordable. A box of lashes containing 10 pairs, for example, costs $13.45 (~612 Php), so that's approximately 60 Php for one pair. They sent me two types of lashes to review. Click *here* to read. (still practicing my falsies skills, ya know :)).

And then after claiming my packages, we went to SM North for lunch and I stopped by Etude House to buy some stuff. They had a 20%-sale on all items that time and I just couldn't miss that! Will show you the items I got next time. :)

Comments

  1. i love "package days", it feels like it's your birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so lucky to win the Caronia COntest, :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow! Caronia's contest seems so interesting, I want to join also, hihi ;DD

    ReplyDelete
  4. I joined Caronia's contest for this month. When do they announce their winners?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! :) I signed up for Sigma's beauty affiliate incentive program too. I'm curious, how long did it take the brushes to get to the post office? And where is the Quezon City post office? I might go there soon but I don't know where it is! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow!! you deserve the caronia package!! congrats aya!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. yay for packages! i will be waiting for the reviews on these items. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. loovee your packagee! esp the brush and falsiess, can't wait to see you wear it ^O^

    ReplyDelete
  9. caronia package is love! waaa. :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Fashioneggplant, so true!!! :D

    @Aringkingking, i know! I'm so thankful :D

    @I am Certified, join na! You won't lose anything :)

    @Mitch, first week of the next month! :)

    @Jackie, thank you :)

    @Helen, I waited for about a month. The post office is along BIR road (beside Bangko Sentral ng Pil.) :)

    @Hazel, hihihi thank youuuu. Miss Caronia girl won the promo. lol :D

    @Catmare, YAAAAY!

    @Rakh, thanks dear! :)

    @Sugar, hihi working on them now...

    @Cominica, excited to try them too!

    @MissKat, I KNOOOOW <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. OO I'll be waiting on your sigma brush review! I'm really curious about their products!

    ReplyDelete
  12. My gosh... packages everywhere! you must be all smiles sis! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  13. happy birthday!!! ay, mali pala..hehehe

    try on the falsies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. @Choco, working on it now :D

    @Hollie, I WAS!!!!!!!!! I went on and on about it on Twitter. Hahaha!

    @Debi, LOL ang haba ng birthday ko! Yup will do :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. love the packages aya! i want the caronia gift pack! hehe :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. These items look fantastic. I'm so jealous!! I have to say that your blog is one of my favorites because of all the cool stuff you always, always, always feature. :)

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  17. i LOVE getting packages hahaha it's like your birthday or christmas all over again.. whenever i get packages my husband yells out ' HAPPY BIRTHDAY ' even tho it's not my birthday HAHAHAH.

    ReplyDelete
  18. congrats on winning!those are lovely prices, i love getting so many items from mail feels like christmas kasi when you open them! :DDD

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow!!! Congratulation sissy... more more package to come.. :p

    ReplyDelete
  20. @Jen, join their contest too :)

    @Bonnie, aww thank you! That means a lot :D

    @Lis, SO TRUE! Hahahaha! Your hubby is so funny :)

    @Jbreezybaby, tamaaaaa! Hahaha I just love opening packages, free or not free! :D

    @Sweet, haha thanks! Oo nga ;P

    ReplyDelete
  21. I really want to try yellow nail varnish!

    Let's see a post with the lashes too!! :-)

    http://www.oddandchic.com

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  22. @Odd and Chic, go ahead! It's perfect for summer:D And yeah, I'm working on that now :)))

    ReplyDelete
  23. congrats for winning the caronia contest, i wanna join too!

    Btw, i'm a new follower, i hope you could check out my blog and follow too. ;)

    http://vanitychild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. @Czel, thanks! Followed back :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. @Odd and Chic, go ahead! It's perfect for summer:D And yeah, I'm working on that now :)))

    ReplyDelete
  26. I really want to try yellow nail varnish!

    Let's see a post with the lashes too!! :-)

    http://www.oddandchic.com

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  27. These items look fantastic. I'm so jealous!! I have to say that your blog is one of my favorites because of all the cool stuff you always, always, always feature. :)

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  28. happy birthday!!! ay, mali pala..hehehe

    try on the falsies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. @Fashioneggplant, so true!!! :D

    @Aringkingking, i know! I'm so thankful :D

    @I am Certified, join na! You won't lose anything :)

    @Mitch, first week of the next month! :)

    @Jackie, thank you :)

    @Helen, I waited for about a month. The post office is along BIR road (beside Bangko Sentral ng Pil.) :)

    @Hazel, hihihi thank youuuu. Miss Caronia girl won the promo. lol :D

    @Catmare, YAAAAY!

    @Rakh, thanks dear! :)

    @Sugar, hihi working on them now...

    @Cominica, excited to try them too!

    @MissKat, I KNOOOOW <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I will reply to you as soon as I can :)