CONNECT

Haul: New Year, New Free Stuff

Hi, my friends! Blogging through my phone now 'coz my laptop's all messed up at the moment. All my files were lost - all, including my blog to-post pictures. Super bummer but life must go on. I'm just hoping that there is some way to recover 'em all.

Anyway, last month I joined three online contests, and... I won two out of the three!

Here's what I got :-)


First contest I joined this year was Snoe's My Snoe Christmas holiday contest, where I had to submit a holiday look featuring my fave Snoe products.

My entry:


Click *here* to read more about this look. Thanks to all your Facebook likes on my photo, I won the consolation prize!


Then I joined Etude House's Flaunt Your Nails contest, where I had to post a pic of my fave EH nail polish.

My entry: 


I didn't win but at the end of the contest period, I still felt proud of my entry 'coz it garnered the most likes even though the contest itself wasn't a liking one. 

Lastly, I joined Caronia's January promo, where I had to submit an original nail design inspired by a New Year symbol. I chose polka dots.

My entry:


Click *here* to know more about this nail art!

And... I was one of the winners!


Here are my prizes. Claimed them the other day.

From Caronia...


12 shades of nail polish, a nail care set, a notepad, a sticker, a mousepad, and (the best part) a salon gift certificate worth P1500.

I already have most of the shades in my own nail polish collection so I might just give the extras away. The mouse pad is another extra - I got one already a few months ago when I won their October promo . What I am really excited about is the salon GC. I badly need a salon makeover - a salon anything, actually. I haven't stepped in a salon in what feels like a very long time. Haha ;-)

And, from Snoe...



The Oil for All Hair and Skin Beauty Oil which is 100% pure argan oil :-) So excited to use this! Actually, I've been curious about argan products for a long time now. My hair is excited now, too :D


Thank you so much to Snoe and Caronia for these! Looking forward to more contests and promos! Nagiging suki na ako sa office ng Caronia! Hahaha

Try and join online contests, too! You might just win really awesome prizes :-) In case you do not win in one, remember that there are LOTS of other contests out there! There's no harm in joining. :-)

(Man, blogging through my phone is sooo ugh. I am drowning in HTML tags here. Can you recom a really, really good blog app for Android?)

Comments

  1. Wow, lucky, lucky you Aya! Congrats! Galing, galing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Aya! The Argan Oil! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paige Seven BautistaFebruary 22, 2012 at 5:48 PM

    I also won in one of Caronia's promotion, but sadly I wasn't able to claim my prize. :(

    hanggang Feb3 lang pala siya, eh Makati pa, hindi ko tuloy na-claim. Sayang, cool pala ng package :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucky girl!! :) Congratulations, Aya dear! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. suki ka ng caronia ayababes! and ouch! i know how it feels to lose files... hassle!!!:/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww. Sayang :( But you can always join again :))

    ReplyDelete
  7. True! Onga :( Hoping pa rin ako na marerecover pa. :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. congrats aya dear! :D you totally deserve those prices! 

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi! uhm you know you can recover deleted photos using recuva or stellar phoenix photo recovery. just google them in and dload program ... :) hope you do a review on aido cosmetics sometime :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. cool! aren't you a lucky girl :)
    loved your nails, looks awesome!

    definitely following you now my dear.would love it if you could check mine out too and hopefully follow back? :)http://makemeuppink25.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  11. lucky girl! I've only ever won! in fact ive only ever won anything once lol

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks, will try that! I have a few aido lippies. Will try to review :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you! Followed you too :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just keep joining!:D Thanks dear:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I will reply to you as soon as I can :)