CONNECT

FOTD: My Snoe Holiday Look

Hey everyone! Just wanna show you my holiday look. I know the holidays are over but whatever ;P

This look also serves as my entry to Snoe's holiday contest, My Snoe Christmas. If you are not familiar with Snoe, then read my post about it *here*

So this is my version of a holiday look...


Dewy skin, natural flush on the cheeks, red lips.

Read on to know how I did this look! :)


For the face, I used:
Snoe Here Comes the Sunblock Instant White SPF 45 Lotion
Luview Whitening Capsule BB Cream
Maybelline Mineral Power Concealer in Light
Maybelline Clear Smooth All-in-One Foundation in Honey


For the eyes, I used:
Etude House Proof 10 Eye Primer
Maybelline Expert Wear Eyeshadow Quad in Enchanted Forest
Fashion 21 Dipliner
Etude House Oh m'Eye Lash Mascara
ELF Eyebrow Kit in Light


For the cheeks, I used:
Snoe Glam Jam Lip and Cheek Stain in Crush


For the lips, I used:
Snoe Beso Balm
Snoe Handy Candy Lip Color in Milk Chocolate

As for the hair, I just did a braided headband. Read my post *here* if you want to know how to do this on your hair :)


I used the Snoe products that I own for this makeup look. After my usual skin care routine (cleansing, toning, moisturizing), I applied my new favorite sunblock which is Snoe's Here Comes the Sunblock. It has SPF 45 and it protects AND whitens the skin as well! It smells soooo good, too! For a natural flush on the cheeks, the Glam Jam lip and cheek stain is perfect! I prepped my lips with the Beso Balm which not only moisturizes but also soothes and plumps the lips. I finished off the look with one of the three shades in the Handy Candy lip color keychain.

Aaaand that's it for my simple holiday look! You don't always see me wearing red lip color, do you? I think I'm gonna sport red lips more often. What do you think?

Oh, by the way, please help me by liking my photo entry on Snoe Beauty's Facebook page! Just click *this link* and like my photo, pleeeaassee? The contest is not really a 'liking' contest because the Snoe team will be  choosing the winner, but the one with the most likes will win a prize as well. So please help me! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Comments

  1. Looking good! ^_^ Your skin looks really nice w/the capsule bb cream!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow. you look really pretty :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you dear! I like how it leaves my face dewy :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, Donna! :D Thank youuuu :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love this look on you! your skin looks so healthy! ^_^ keep it up!

    xoxo,

    Iya

    http://prettylittlepetite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking fresh! Your skin looks super duper clear! I'm jealous. Haha!

    ChrissyVisit my makeup blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha! It's the BB cream! Thanks Chrissy :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. pretty aya! love the lips especially ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Hazel! Maybe I should wear red more often. Hihi

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I will reply to you as soon as I can :)