CONNECT

Caronia Sweet Bliss Collection

My Caronia Sweet Bliss Collection is now complete! When I first saw swatches of the shades in this collection, I knew I just HAD to get them all. You all know how much I love Caronia polishes, right? Hazel even called me Miss Caronia Girl. LOL. Anyway, I already had Baby Pink so I only needed the other five shades. Check Caronia's website *here* to know more about their summer collection :)

Caronia Sweet Bliss Collection 
Click to enlarge
This collection consists of six lovely shades - First Crush (rich lilac), On the Go (aqua green), Sun Kissed (pumpkin orange), Summer Fling (coral red), Sweet Surprise (lemon yellow), Baby Pink (salmon pink).

Now onto the swatches :)

With flash, under indoor lighting 
Without flash, under natural lighting
The shades are really nice and summer-y! I love the shades but my top three would have to be First Crush, Summer Fling and On the Go because of the formula. These three shades are opaque in one coat and very easy to apply. Sun Kissed is a bit streaky. It took me two coats to get a nice even color. Sweet Surprise is even more streaky that I needed to apply 3-4 coats to get an even color. Baby Pink, as I have said in my post *here,* is a bit sheer. I usually apply 3-4 layers to get a nice opaque color. It's not as streaky as Sun Kissed and Sweet Surprise but it looks streaky in the pictures because I didn't remove my old polish before swatching it (my bad). Anyway, I really like the shades in this collection but half of them are a bit of a handful to apply. 

And that's about it! What's your favorite shade from this collection? :)

Comments

  1. cute fun colors aya!!! i'd love to get the sun kissed and sweet surprise because i don't have orange and yellow yet! :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow the colors are very pretty! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh nice collection of new polishes! The colours are so bright and definitely perfect for summer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. waaa you have this collection na! I'm jealous, I still couldn't find that here in Cebu...huhu

    But I got a much cheaper alternative...hehe the Klik nail polishes which only cost php 14.50. I'll be posting it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. di ko pa mahanap sa SM dept store! no stocks pa daw :(

    thanks for the swatches! bibilin ko tuloy lahat. hahaha :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Hazel, try them, really nice shades :)

    @Charry, they really are, aren't they? <3

    @Che, yup! I didn't think twice about getting these shades. LOL

    @Hollie, awww. I buy my Caronia polishes from Watsons. Hope you get some soon! And I'm excited for your post! :)

    @MissKatv, HAHAHA! Sana makuha ka na soon :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice haul. so summer :) i like the "on the go" its so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  8. i need baby pink! i think i might haul all the colors too because they're all so pretty. B.I. Miss Caronia Girl. :p haha!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the shades, they all look fresh and summery!:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Nadine, thanks! It's really nice :)

    @Sugar, HAHAHA! Go get them, I hear they're OOS in some places :/

    @Tiffie, true! :D

    @Geishcharles, I thought of Skittles. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  11. <3 baby pink and first crush :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the pink color! its an awesome bubblegum color! WOWO!xo Advice From a Caterpillar Store

    www.Adviceabcd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. love the colors! I especially like Summer fling, sun kissed and on the go! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love these colors!!! And I love that you painted each nail a different color.

    Ahhhh. Now I want to buy more nail polish.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  15. @Jennifer, First Crush is my fave :D

    @Advice from a Caterpillar, true!!! <3

    @Catmare, love them all! :

    @Bonnie, it saves time and polish. LOL :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. They are beautiful colors! I loved, especially my favorite color is pink
    your collection is beautiful!
    kisses
    Lu
    http://santosluiz.zip.net/

    ReplyDelete
  17. they are so pretty, i mean i would just wear one colour on each nail and be very happy about it~~~

    btw im holding a giveaway, come and sign up, and try your luck~~~

    jessy
    threenothing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. @Luiz, they are! Thank you :D

    @Jessy, hahaha! Thanks, I will check that out :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. WOW! colorful! :D maganda ba talaga Caronia? will post NOTD's na!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm a little sad Caronia has Toluene in it. Not a fan of the formula either, but On the Go is my favorite, First Crush is a little thick but I love the color! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. @Beauty Addict, the shades are nice! Haha bibinyagan mo na ang nails mo? :D

    @Elaine, formula is a bit inconsistent :/ the shades are nice though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. HI sissy... cute summer collection. Maganda talaga caronia affordable pa...

    ReplyDelete
  23. omg! it's sooo cute!! o(・∀・)o

    ReplyDelete
  24. HI sissy... cute summer collection. Maganda talaga caronia affordable pa...

    ReplyDelete
  25. @Beauty Addict, the shades are nice! Haha bibinyagan mo na ang nails mo? :D

    @Elaine, formula is a bit inconsistent :/ the shades are nice though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. WOW! colorful! :D maganda ba talaga Caronia? will post NOTD's na!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I will reply to you as soon as I can :)