CONNECT

Emptied: For the Face

Hello! I know I post a lot of shopping finds and hauls but most of things I buy, I really do use. Here are the products I have run out of this October.


Items:
Ever Bilena Powder Foundation

I'm going to purchase my third bottle of the EH makeup remover because I like it so much! And for the scrub, I bought a new one but still the same variant. See how loyal I am to brands? Hah! Anyway, I might purchase another tube of the BB cream because it's my go-to face product but I think I'm gonna try the other variant. Maybelline has a new BB cream variant, right - the skin-perfecting one? For now, I just purchased a legit foundation from San San and I've been using that since I ran out of the BB cream. And lastly, the powder foundation... I replaced it with the famous Maybelline Clear Smooth All-in-One Shine-Free Foundation. I am loving that so far.

So there, I'm glad I was able to finish up at least four products. This post is kinda like the opposite of a haul post and I hope I can post more of this. And I'd love to hear your recommendations so that next time I'd know what products to try next! :D

Comments

  1. LOL! I haven't finished anything in my stash yet. :)) Save for facial skin care stuff. :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. whoa! I've gotta try this to keep me updated with how much stuff I still have before I have to buy a new product for my stash! :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha I've had those for months na eh. At last, naubos din :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha yeah! I hope this will turn into a new blog series. It's kinda like the opposite of haul posts. Haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've got several empties myself pero di ko na post, I already ditched the bottles / packaging na kasi...hehehe. My etude house makeup remover is almost empty na rin, currently looking for another makeup remover to try out. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love maybelline BB cream too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hihi let me know pag ma nahanap kang maganda :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ako nga ubos na ung garnier toner ko e... sa wakas, dapata lang sipag sipagan sa paggamit ng maubos na silang lahat

    ReplyDelete
  9. nakaubos ka naaa ako parang wala pang nauubos. lol. natatapon na lang kasi expired na... XD

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hahaha tama! Para may room pa for more. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hahaha yezzz, I try. Pero ung mga di ko gusto, ayun inaamag lang jan. haha

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love St. Ives! That exact scrub. Hindi harsh eh. Saka effective in clearing up my pimples.

    New follower here.

    ~ Sweetstrings

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love that scrub! Some say it's a bit harsh for their skin but my skin is thick like that. Haha it's just right for me. I'm using a different one now, though. Just tried out something new :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I will reply to you as soon as I can :)