CONNECT

My Skin Care Routine

Hey everyone! Today I'm gonna show you the products that I use to take care of my skin, and how often I use them and stuff. I've been meaning to post my skin care routine for the longest time and it's only now that I've gotten around to doing it. Soooooo, here goes!

Here are the products I use regularly.


So as you can see, I don't use a lot of skin care products. I just use the "basic" stuff. And also, I think I have to mention this - back when I was still in late elementary to early high school, I had a LOT of pimples. I was really insecure about my skin back then. Then my mom made me use Perla to wash my face. Sounds crazy, I know, but it really did work! Well, it did for me, at least. I'm sparing you the whole chemistry-ish explanation on why Perla did wonders for my skin. Then my face started to clear up. That's when I started using Pond's facial washes. I'M A POND'S BABY. I think I've tried almost every variant available. Haha. My favorite one back then was the one with the menthol beads... you know the one with Carla Grasa in the commercial? Yeah, that's one super refreshing facial wash! Aside from the facial washes, I also started using Pond's toners. And yes, I've also tried all variants (I think), even those not for my skin tone. But now I know better. Hihi.

Now, let's talk about the products one by one :)

1. Pond's Pure White Deep Cleansing Facial Foam

 

I really really like this one. It cleanses my face well and I always feel refreshed after every use. This is my fourth tube, I think. I use this every morning and every night after removing my makeup or before going to bed.

2. St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Scrub


This is the first facial scrub I've ever used and I'm liking it so far. Some say that this scrub is a little bit harsh on their face but for me, it's just right. Yeah, my face is thick like that. LOL. I use this 2-3 times a week.

3. Pond's Oil Control Pore Conditioning Toner


I used to use the whitening variant but I'm not so into whitening products anymore so I settled for the variant that's actually for my skin tone.

4. Myra Daily Sun Protect Facial Moisturizer


I've posted a review of this product already and you can read that *here.* I use this after toning only when I'm going out in the sun. At night or during days I'm just bumming around the house, I use the another moisturizer.

5. Myra Facial Moisturizer


This is the other moisturizer I was talking about. I use this every night and it's perfect for that especially since it doesn't have SPF. It works as nicely on me as the Sun Protect one. The consistency is a bit different, though.

6. Lip Ice Sheer Color Changeable Lip Conditioner


I love this product. It smells really good! And it works really nicely, too. Keeps my lips moisturized and leaves a hint of color, perfect for errand days. 


I use another lip conditioner under my lippies, one that doesn't leave a tint. It's the Chap Ice Lip Conditioner. I don't know if it's my favorite lip balm but it's the one I have right now.

7. Etude House Lip & Eye Remover


I use this to remove my makeup. This is my second bottle. That's how much I like it. It can take off most of my eye makeup and doesn't sting my eyes.

8. Pond's Perfect Care Cold Cream


Then I use this to remove my face makeup. I don't use heavy-duty makeup anyway, so this cream is enough.

9. Purederm Nose Pore Strips and iWhite Korea Nose Pack


I have to say, Purederm nose strips are the best pore strips I've used so far. I've tried the Pond's and the Bench pore strips but I'm liking the Purederm ones the most.


And when I'm out-of-stock of the Purederm strips, I use the iWhite nose pack which is also good and more inexpensive, too. I was really excited to know that they sell this product in tubes instead of sachets now. :)

10. Vaseline Healthy White Skin Lightening Lotion


And finally, this isn't a "face" product but it's for the skin still. I'm not particular when it comes to lotions. Actually this was just given to me by my friend. It's a huge bottle and I've been using it for months now. :)

So those are the products I use regularly. They're not much but they do the job :)

Oh, and by the way, a few weeks ago, Kingking of 25,000 Megawatt-Smile gave me the Top 10 award. This was actually what drove me to post my skin care routine once and for all. Thanks, dear!


The rules are:
  1. Link Back to the Person who tagged you - check! 
  2. List your 10 favorite skin care/beauty products - check! 
  3. Pass to 10 other Bloggers - I tag the following bloggers: 

    So there. Have fun with this new award and I'm looking forward to know about your skin care routine, ladies. :)

    And you, yes you! Please post your skin care routine, too! I'd love to see what you ladies use :D

    Comments

    1. You didn't seem like you had a bad skin before. I guess you are hiyang with Ponds talaga. :)

      ReplyDelete
    2. i miss using ponds, i can buy the cold cream here sa states but other ones that i grew up missing is sooo hard to find here :((

      ReplyDelete
    3. thanks honey..you are soooooo sweet, you don't know what it means for me...thanks

      ReplyDelete
    4. Love this skincare routine post..believe me it's very helpful. please write a post about your hair care routine.

      ReplyDelete
    5. Nakarelate ako sa St. Ives. Thick-skinned din ata ako. :P

      ReplyDelete
    6. Thanks for sharing your routine...such things motivate me to regularize mine...loved your lip conditioner ...

      Do enter my giveaway here at
      http://fashionquotient.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete
    7. Great picks and thanks for sharing. Lovely post! <3

      ReplyDelete
    8. Lovely skincare post. I always like reading about other people's routines and what they use. We have PONDS here in the states, but I haven't tried anything minus the make-up remover wipes. Might have to venture out into their things...heh.

      Aw, thank you for the award Aya! :D
      I actually was thinking about doing a skincare post! Will be working on it~

      ReplyDelete
    9. Ponds cold cream. i remember this, my mom really love using it and i think they use it to remove make up.

      ReplyDelete
    10. Thanks for this post, I had that vaseline too :D
      It's nice!! :D

      ReplyDelete
    11. i love seeing posts like this! makes me mental note some stuff i'm going to buy next hahaha :D

      ReplyDelete
    12. I love vaseline healthy white!

      ReplyDelete
    13. I love Pond's Pure White Deep Cleansing Facial Foam and Vaseline Healthy White Skin Lightening Lotion too :)

      ReplyDelete
    14. congrats aya! i think i've been tagged thrice. :p i ought to do this LOL! thank you so much for this award. HUGS! ^-^

      ReplyDelete
    15. I just bought that facial scrub! =D And thanks for tagging me hun. congrats on the award. <3

      ReplyDelete
    16. I use St Ives scrub sometimes too. I like it for exfoliating my lips.

      ReplyDelete
    17. Thank you for all these reviews! I love St Ives too :)

      ReplyDelete
    18. Thanks for the review on these! I'm quite a Pond's baby myself, too! I like using the usual facial wash and cold cream to take out my makeup :)

      ReplyDelete
    19. @King, I'm so thankful my face cleared up! Yeah I guess I am. I heard lots of people say Pond's break them out :/

      @Jbreezybaby, aww. But there are lots of good alternatives naman so I guess ok lang :)

      @Rakh, no prob dear! Can't wait to see your post:) I don't do much to my hair. I'll see what I can do. Hihi

      @Janinay, hahaha! Makakapal face natin? :P

      @Lipsy, that's how I feel too everytime I see skin care posts by other people :D

      @Sara, thank you :D

      @Tiffy, hihi looking forward to read your post! :D

      @Sweet, yeah it's a decent makeup remover for me :)

      @Cominica, smell lovely too!

      @Hazel, hahaha right!!! I wanna try other pdts too. maybe after I finish these ones :)

      @Hollie, it smells really nice! And it has sunscreen din pala :]

      @Nisa, yey yey yey! :D

      @Sugar, hahaha! you're welcome :) I remember you're the first ever to request a skin care post and that was way back when I posted my first FOTD! Hihi thanks Sugar :)

      @D.Sadie, it's a nice product! For me, at least :D

      @Popblush, ooooh nice. For my lips, I just use the toothbrush method. Hihi

      @Katherine, no problem, hope you find them helpful :D

      @Gel, hi-five! I can't seem to let go of Pond's O_O_O

      ReplyDelete
    20. Thanks for tagging me, Aya.

      I've always loved the Pond's commercials and I used to be upset whenever the products don't work well for me. It doesn't stop me from trying every new variant that comes out, though. Haha. I'm using the nature thingy facial foam one now and we seem to be getting along. =))

      ReplyDelete
    21. @Jackie, glad you found one that works for you! :D

      ReplyDelete
    22. Thanks for sharing your routine Aya! I love how the products you use are not that expensive but still manage to keep your skin healthy and pretty.:)

      ReplyDelete
    23. I used Ponds before. And I think it worked nicely. It didn't irritate my skin either. :)

      Oh and thanks so much for tagging me. I truly appreciate it, although I have already posted this tag. :)

      ReplyDelete
    24. @Tiffiefum, you're welcome! And thank you!

      @Catmare, I'm hiyang nga yata sa Ponds. Their pdts seem to work well on me :D

      ReplyDelete
    25. can u make your skincare video using this products? do u have channel on youtube? :))

      ReplyDelete
    26. I do have a channel but I don't upload vids on there often :)

      ReplyDelete
    27. oh ok, can i get your channel on youtube? tnx :)

      ReplyDelete
    28. http://www.youtube.com/user/yhanagrace

      ReplyDelete
    29. nice ive used the ponds facial wash and i think i need to get back at this..this one really controls my oil. i have st ives also :) im planning to stick to one brand na lang siguro~ st.ives XD
      ive been finding that cold cream but is hard to find.

      ReplyDelete
    30. Ponds toner and Myra moisturizer is a good combination. :)
      xo,
      ~Pauline @ http://www.kallony.com.ph/brand/proactiv

      ReplyDelete

    Post a Comment

    Thanks for reading! I will reply to you as soon as I can :)