CONNECT

NOTD: Purply

I missed posting NOTDs! Lately, I haven't been paying much attention to my nails. Anyway, here's a purply post for you :)


Nails of the day care of Caronia First Crush, Etude House matte #11, Cherry Moonlight Glaze.


More pics and info about the polishes after the jump!

On my right-hand nails, I used Caronia in First Crush.


Awesome awesome shade! I. LOVE. IT. It's my fave shade from the polishes in Caronia's summer collection


Then as accent, I used Cherry nail polish in Moonlight Glaze. Cherry polishes are really easy to apply and they're dirt cheap, too. Too bad they stain my nails big time! Even worse than Caronia polishes when it comes to staining. Boo.

On my left-hand nails, I used Etude House matte polish in #11. 


See how matte it is? I had to pile layers of this on to lessen the streak marks. It's a bit streaky since it dries more quickly than regular polishes.


I was wearing different nail polishes on my left- and right-hand nails but I doubt anyone noticed. Talk about hitting two birds in one stone, eh? Wait, make that three birds :)

Comments

  1. the pale tint of violet suits you ayababe! noiceyyyy!:))

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the caronia aya! will take note of that cherry pink too! :) sana meron ng matte nail polish ung etude na parang mud ung color. wanna try that! :) see you soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. First Crush looks nice. I think that's the shade of purple I want. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have that one! Di ko pa nga lang nagagamit :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love purple nail polishes! This is very pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love your nails.. :) and the ring was uber cute also.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the new look of your blog! :)

    join my ongoing blog giveaway!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's really nice :) The only bad thing about it is the staining :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Sarah! Will check that out later :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. refreshing colors.. nice naman :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the matte purple! it looks so nice and pretty on your hands aya. <3 

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wah! I was looking for that purple matte sa EH! OOS sa SM Manila. :))

    ReplyDelete
  13. ang neat ng matte mo sana ako din kaya ko din neat na matte. hahaha! :D

    -Gelleesh

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yey, thanks! Hirap nga lang i-apply :/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Aww. Yeah, limited shades lang din nakikita ko sa ibang branches. Pati ung crack :/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Haha. Pahirapan magapply nyan. :/

    ReplyDelete
  17. This color really suits you, sissie! you're very creative..I wish I could do that, too!

    Not Your Ordinary Beauty Queen - H&M Leather Bands Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks! I have a lot of polishes kasi. I wanna use them all up ASAP so I can buy more. HAHA

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I will reply to you as soon as I can :)