CONNECT

Haul: De-stressing

Hey hey! I didn't buy a lot this month because I was busy. But now that my schedule's all clear again, time for another haul post! I didn't get a lot of items but I was able to get a couple of things that I'd been planning to buy for forever.


Items:
Lorys Shea Butter Hair Cream - P185
The Face Shop Nail Polish Remover - P95
The Face Shop Herb Day Cleansing Wipes - P95
ELF Waterproof Eyeliner Pen in Black - P129.75
Fashion 21 Stick Eyeshadow in Wood and Sable - P85
JML Wet Straight Pro Hair Straightener - P2399.75
Charm Big Blending Brush - P150

So the major item in this haul is this hair straightener I got from Watsons. It's the JML Wet Straight Pro.


What I like about it is that it can be used for damp hair, hence the name Wet Straight Pro.


It's like a blow dryer, straightener and curling iron in one :)

I also ordered a blending brush from one of Char's shops, Dream Collection


They have an ongoing promo for individual Charm brushes so you might wanna check out their site :)


Then I bought the following stuff after my board exam. I NEEDED to destress. Whew.


Finally bought the famous Lorys Hair Cream.


The Shea Butter variant is made specially for curly and dry hair. My hair's not curly but it is a bit dry. I hope this works!

I also bought the following items from The Face Shop. 


I was running out of my Etude House Lip and Eye Remover but when I went to EH to buy another bottle, they didn't have any available. I bought these cleansing wipes from TFS instead and bought a nail polish remover while I was there. Now I know you know I love my Etude House nail polish remover but I've heard lots of good things about the TFS one so I decided to try it out. It's a bit more expensive than the EH one but they say the price is worth it. The EH one costs P78 per 100-ml bottle.

Then I also got some eyeshadow sticks from Fashion 21. Just trying these out.


I got a brown and a silver shade.

Then I also bought a black pen liner from ELF for when I'm just too lazy to apply gel or liquid liner.


I actually also wanted to buy a brown shade but the label on the cap sticker said "Cooffee" instead of "Coffee." I checked the other label and it said "Coffee." So I didn't buy it. Shouldn't there be a spell-checker or something? Spelling and grammar boo-boos on product labels are a turn-off.

Anyway, that's it for my September haul. Let me know if you want any of these items reviewed :)

Soooo, how was your September? :)

Comments

  1. The wet straight pro is cool! I can't wait for tutorial or review. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice haul! the eyeshadow sticks look pretty. =))

    ReplyDelete
  3. i didnt try yet the EH products because it is not available here but i try the TFS makeup wipes and nail polish remover and i loveit!! hope u like it too..

    ReplyDelete
  4. The other shades look super pretty too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh that's great to hear! Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love ELF's liquid pen liner-saves me more time and it's easy to use i swear!
    Lory's! It does wonders to my long dry hair~
    Love Love Love your haul posts and tutorials!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh cool! I also just bought the Lory's hair cream in shea butter...hehe

    ReplyDelete
  8. A flat iron is a great investment :D  I still remember buying mine way back in 2007.  I've used it a lot since then.  I like how you can also use them to curl your hair too :D  I used to do that a lot when I had shorter hair, but now that it's longer it takes too much time (which is why I ended up buying a curling iron).  Just be careful about applying too much heat on your hair. Flat ironing my hair almost everyday for several years (and applying different chemicals  - dyes, rebond, etc) damaged it severely :( 
    (But you have super straight hair naman ah?  Bakit mo pala kailangan ng flat iron, lol)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh good to hear that! :D Thanks Genn :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice, have you tried it na? How is it? :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. yay for hauls! :D those eyeshadow sticks look great dear! :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'd love to see a review of the eyeshadow sticks!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great haul Aya! I'd love it if you could make a review on the brush. I've been looking at purchasing some brushes for my palette and it would be great to know how these work out for you! Thanks for sharing! -  Mar
    -Not Your Ordinary Beauty Queen-
    Don't miss: The New BODY by Burberry Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  14. nice haul, Aya :D
    cute blending brush!

    ReplyDelete
  15.  Nice haul, Aya! How was the Lorys Hair Cream? Is it good and effective?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yeah, it's really good! My hair feels really soft everytime I use this. Especially when I deep-condition :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hey there.. i just wanna ask.. does your wet straight pro also acts like this: when it is too hot and you turn it off you wont be able to turn it o unless it cools off.. maybe after 15 to 20mins..
    Plss do hit back.. i would realy appreciate it ;)
    Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi! I don't use my iron as often anymore, but I don't remember encountering this problem :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I will reply to you as soon as I can :)