CONNECT

Review: Etude House Fresh Nailwash Safe Nail Color Remover

Nail polish and nail polish remover go hand in hand. If you want to take good care of your nails, choosing a good nail polish remover is important. 


The Etude House Fresh Nailwash Safe Nail Color Remover comes in two scents - No. 1 (Sweet Floral, pink) and No. 2 (Fresh Floral, blue). And of course I bought the pink one.

Ingredients: Acetone, purified water, benzophenone-3, acrylate copolymer, tocopheryl acetate, CI 17200, CI 19140. (I can't read Korean and these were the only ones I could make out. Thanks to Google Translate ^^,)

What I love about this product:
  • The smell! I really really like how it smells. It makes me wanna wipe my nails with this product all day long. (Kidding, of course. My nails wouldn't like that.)
  • Doesn't dry my nails
  • Doesn't leave white film on my nails
  • The push-down-and-turn-to-open safety cap to prevent accidental spills
As for its effectiveness (of course this would vary depending on how heavy your polish is): I usually apply two coats of color and one cotton pad of this product can remove polish from five of my nails (sometimes more) if the color is not that dark or deep.

I cannot think of anything I don't like about this product yet.

Top view
Price: 78 Php for a 100-ml bottle.

Comments

  1. I have this too. Love the scent. The blue one smells nice din. That's the one my sister uses :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. @strangevision, yeah some say the blue one smells nicer. Hehe will try that after I finish my pink :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Careful with the stuff you use! Always do your research on the chemicals the products contain! -Cream Puff

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is this for removing Nail Polish??

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I will reply to you as soon as I can :)