CONNECT

Review: Myra Daily Sun Protect Facial Moisturizer

I came across this product while doing my usual grocery shopping. And since some parts of my face have been kinda dry lately, I thought I might as well give this product a try. It only costs ~90 Php anyway.



Here are the main features of this moisturizer (written at the back of the box and the tube): It has double sunscreen protection against UVA and UVB rays, SPF 15 for 15 times longer protection from the harmful effects of the sun, and it is enriched with Vitamin E and moisturizers.

Directions for use: Gently apply on face and neck after cleansing. Can be used under make-up.

Ingredients: Water, octinoxate, zinc oxide, polyacrylamide, C-13-14 isoparaffin, laureth-7, glycerin, aluminum starch octenylsuccinate, cyclomethicone, talc, steareth-21, panthenol, tocopheryl acetate, DMDM hydantoin, iodopropynyl butylcarbamate, gluconolactone, fragrance, disodium EDTA.

What I love most about this product is that it doesn't make my skin more oily than it already is. Also, I haven't experienced any breakouts with this yet. I like the texture - it's light and watery but not too runny, and it applies smoothly on the face. Smells good, too. It doesn't leave my face with a sticky or oily feeling. My skin feels soft and smooth after application. Another plus point, no white cast in photos even though it has SPF.

The texture is light and watery but not too runny
I also like that it is packaged in a squeeze-type tube. I tend to get messy with moisturizers or creams in jars.

Packaged in the common squeeze-type tube
There's nothing much that I don't like about this product so I'd say this is a good find :)

Comments

  1. I suggest you try/review the VMV Hypoallergenics range for oily skin/blemishes (3 products in the range). It's a bit pricey, and I know of only two stores here in the Philippines (one in Glorietta and one in Bonifacio High Street) but it's definitely a good product to try and review (and to live with!). It's hypoallergenic and free from all sorts of fragrance and parabens so you're assured of no allergic reactions or breakouts or whatsoever. And I personally use them. Fabulous! -Cream Puff

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Cream Puff, thanks for that suggestion! If you're recommending it, then it must be really good :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew of any widgets I could add to my blog that automatically tweet my newest twitter updates.
    I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this. Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.
    My webpage > this site

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I will reply to you as soon as I can :)