CONNECT

Nail Polish Swatches and Review (The Face Shop, Elianto, Cherry) and a Promise

Hey everyone! I know I owe you a lot of nail polish swatches (and much more) so here they are. These are the polishes I got recently, as seen in my haul post *here* and my birthday haul post *here.*


First let's start with the ones I got on my birthday - TFS GR501 and some Elianto polishes. 
(Note: All were swatched without top coat)

L-R: TFS GR501, Top coat
L-R: Elianto Nail Colors in
Novy, Yellow, Thistle, Olive


  • TFS in GR501 - lime green to chartreuse shade, 4 coats, sheer
  • Elianto in Novy - navy blue shade, 2 coats, easy to apply
  • Elianto in Yellow - true yellow shade, 4 coats, very streaky
  • Elianto in Thistle - pale thistle shade, 3 coats a bit streaky but easier to apply than Yellow
  • Elianto in Olive - light frost and metallic olive green shade, 2 coats, easy to apply but brush strokes are visible

Where to get Elianto polishes here in the Philippines? Read my previous post *here.*

Next batch: another TFS and some Cherry nail polishes.

TFS BL602
L-R: Cherry Nail Polishes in
Moonlight Glaze, Carolina Peach

  • Cherry Nail Polish in Moonlight Glaze - persian pink shade, 2 coats, easy to apply
  • Cherry Nail Polish in Carolina Peach - dark flame orange shade, 2 coats, easy to apply
  • TFS in BL602 - powder blue shade, 3-4 coats, streaky

I'm actually loving the shades of my TFS polishes but I like the formula of Cherry polishes better. Cherry polishes are easier to apply and less streaky. I think I just bought pang-matanda boring Cherry shades. I will definitely check out the others! As for the Elianto polishes, my fave is Thistle and I hate Yellow. It's even more streaky than my Caronia nail polish in Sweet Surprise

Now, for the "promise" part...

As you may have noticed, my latest hauls mostly consist of nail polishes. Since I still have a lot of nail polishes to go through, I am promising not to buy anymore nail polishes for two months, excluding glitter top coats

I have you all as my witnesses.

Comments

  1. thistle weee! ubos na yung skin kaso ubos na din elianto lol!:)) noicey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty summer colors Aya! :) TFS in BL602 is really pretty but I don't like streaky nail polishes. x(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see that you really love polishes... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Geishcharles, haha true! Sa SM North na lang meron :/

    @Sugar, it is!!! I'm gonna have to deal with the streakiness because I love the shade so much :D

    @FashionEggplant, me too. :) I like how yellow it is. But the formula, not very much :/

    @Ahne, haha! Hindi obvious no? :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. OHh so pretty especially the olive and thistle.. The olive is the prettiest gold metallic with a hint of military green and thistle is the prettiest feminine blush pink ever!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thistle looks good. :D na attract ako sa pink XD

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Lisa, yeah I'm loving those shades too! Especially Thistle :D

    @MissKatv, LOVE IT :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. you have tons of nail colour :) nice review. BTW where'd you get C Carolina Peach?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Olive and thistle are so pretty! and that yellow shade is beautiful too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Nadine, yeah. Haha. Got it from Watsons :)

    @Rakhshanda, thanks! :D

    @Hollie, Thistle's my fave :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really love Thistle. It's so pretty!!! I'm such a nail polish whore. I wrote some of these colors down so I can buy them.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  12. i'm on a nail polish rehab ayaaaa!! i haven't put any on my nails for a week already. :O kaya i'm tempted to put after seeing your haul... HAHA but then, sa nail it nalang :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. im a lover of dark colors..like the navy most

    ReplyDelete
  14. very pretty shades. i think they all suit your hand skin tone :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. @Bonnie, it's my fave among all these shades :D

    @Hazel haha! Me tooooo, dun na lang! I love my Snow Cone nails :D

    @Debi, it's a really nice navy blue shade no? :)

    @Reina, thanks dear :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. the colors are stunning! i like thistle. :) and oh, we have the same TFS nail polish, i got mine last year. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. @Makeup hauls, they are! Thistle's my fave :D

    ReplyDelete
  18. ooh love E olive color although i never understood the naming of it olive looks gold to me!

    ReplyDelete
  19. @M, it's sort of a metallic military green color :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. i like the yellow polish from Elianto!
    I might just get that!
    thanks for sharing..
    http://mestizay.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. @Mestizay, you're welcome :D

    ReplyDelete
  22. i like the yellow polish from Elianto!
    I might just get that!
    thanks for sharing..
    http://mestizay.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. ooh love E olive color although i never understood the naming of it olive looks gold to me!

    ReplyDelete
  24. very pretty shades. i think they all suit your hand skin tone :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Olive and thistle are so pretty! and that yellow shade is beautiful too!

    ReplyDelete
  26. hello..... where can I buy cherry nail polishes? tnx...

    ReplyDelete
  27. I got mine from SM Dept Store (Watsons) :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I will reply to you as soon as I can :)