CONNECT

Pink Overload


I HATE PINK.

LOL I'm just being sarcastic for a moment there, of course. It's pretty obvious in this little blog of mine that I live for pink, isn't it? I've just recently realized that I have lots of pink nail polishes that I still haven't used. For example, my Caronia pink polishes seen in my posts *here,* *here* and *here.* I decided to swatch them all together to clearly see the differences in shade. This is for those who are wondering why I buy the same shade all the time. I don't. I buy and buy every time but I make sure that I don't buy the same shade twice, unless, of course, I run out of a shade I really like.

Here are my pink polishes from Caronia.

L-R: Baby Pink (Regular), Pink Passion (Frosted), 

Let's see how they look on my nails.

L-R: Baby Pink, Pink Passion, Posh 
L-R: Baby Pink, Pink Passion, Posh
The difference in shade is pretty obvious. Baby Pink is, well, a baby pink shade, and it doesn't have a frosted finish. It looks pinker in person (the cam flash washed out the color a bit). It's also sheer and I had to apply 4 coats to make it look opaque like that in the picture. Pink Passion is a dark hot pink shade that is fully opaque in one coat. Love it! Posh is a softer and more sheer pink shade. I had to apply 3 coats with this one.

So you see, these shades are so not the same! I like Pink Passion the most, opacity-wise. I like Posh the most, shade-wise. 

What about you? What's your fave pink shade? :)

Comments

  1. I love it. Pink Passion and Posh suit you the best. It just Gorgeous. New Follower xOx!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I personally dont have pink polish and I think I'm going to get one like your pink passion...

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are all such pretty pink shades! My favourite is 'baby pink' :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely! :) i love the baby pink shade! hey! thanks for accepting my request on FB haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. BABY PINKKKK!!!!! -Cream Puff

    ReplyDelete
  6. awww these are so cute! :3 you always have an eye for pretty colors aya! =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. the posh looks nice! its so pretty :) i mean, all are pretty! but i like posh better.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks ladies (and Cream Puff)! LOL

    @xOx Sup xOx, thank you! Checking out your blog now :)

    @Dotie, I like Baby Pink too but it's so sheer! But I'll give it another try sometime :D

    @Ahne, cool! Try it, it's a nice shade. I'm wearing it now, actually
    :)

    @PopBlush, they are! Pink heaven! <3 LOL

    @Beauty-Addict, no problem! Thanks for liking my FB page and following me on Twitter, too! :D

    @Cream Puff, BAAAAAABBBBYYYYYYYYY pink!! LOL

    @Sugar, awww thanks so much!

    @Reina, same here! It's the perfect pink for me :D

    @Pammy, seems like a lot of you like Baby Pink. Haha! I should do an NOTD with that one :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ganda ng shades aya! I really like the first one, the Baby Pink shade.

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Hollie, thanks! Caronia shades are L-O-V-E!

    ReplyDelete
  11. i like the baby pink :) did you get your prize na? i had it shipped yesterday thru air21. here's the tracking no: 301 002 832 442. tnx again :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. @fashioneggpplant, I'm not at home eh. Will be back on Thursday pa. But according to the people at home, it arrived na. Thank you! So excited to open it. Hahaha :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVE Pink Passion! Cute post! :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aya!! I have to blame you if i suddenly like pink!!! HAHAHA!! all of those 3 shades are actually nice especially the Baby Pink one (something I'd never think i like haha)

    ReplyDelete
  15. aha! so you want PINK pala. =) that gives me an idea.

    i'll send your loot this weekend dear. it's already packed but haven't sent it to the courier just yet.

    baby pink's just sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  16. @Jazzy, thanks! Will check out your giveaway :D

    @Mich, thanks! I love it too. I'm wearing it right now. <3

    @Hazel, LOL your comment made me laugh big time! More pink posts to come. Lagot! Hahaha

    @Dahlj, yeee haha thanks dear! Nasurprise talaga ako sa surprise mo! Thank you thank you :D

    ReplyDelete
  17. hahaha!
    LOL at the i hate pink!
    XD
    hindi nga halata na love mo pink
    your blog is filled with cute pinky stuff...even the font is fink!yep, i spelled it with F
    hahaha

    love fink!
    what's not to love about it,right?
    hehe

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hey Aya! Pink is my favorite color! I love any shade of pink. Pero i love hot pink and salmon pink the most. I love Pink PAssion the most! I'm making an entry like this one of these days! :) Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  19. @Thiamere, yuh :P Medyo nahihilo na nga sa pinkness nitong blog. Hahaha!

    @ishna, will wait for that! :D Lez go pink <3

    ReplyDelete
  20. Caronia is good. I also have pink passion and i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  21. @Sweethestia, right?! The shades are fab! :D

    ReplyDelete
  22. @Sweethestia, right?! The shades are fab! :D

    ReplyDelete
  23. @Jazzy, thanks! Will check out your giveaway :D

    @Mich, thanks! I love it too. I'm wearing it right now. <3

    @Hazel, LOL your comment made me laugh big time! More pink posts to come. Lagot! Hahaha

    @Dahlj, yeee haha thanks dear! Nasurprise talaga ako sa surprise mo! Thank you thank you :D

    ReplyDelete
  24. i like the baby pink :) did you get your prize na? i had it shipped yesterday thru air21. here's the tracking no: 301 002 832 442. tnx again :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I will reply to you as soon as I can :)