CONNECT

Haul: First Wet N Wild Purchase

Super mini because I only ordered three items.


My Wet N Wild order consists of:

1. Lash Intense mascara - I've read mixed reviews about this one. I decided to try it out for myself. And I was intrigued by the two-in-one applicator. Price: 99.75 Php.

Wet N Wild Lash Intense Mascara
2. Mega Eyes Trio in Egyptian Sands and Venetian Violets - I think these two and the other 4 shades from the line have already been discontinued but I was able to buy them online (including the mascara) from Ms. Meg's eBay store. Price: 99.75 Php each.

Wet N Wild Mega Eyes Trio in Egyptian Sands (L) and Venetian Violets (R)
That's it for my super mini Wet N Wild haul.

Click the following links to read my individual reviews of these products :)

Comments

  1. The mega eyes trio looks nice. Will wait for your review Aya. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been meaning to try out the mega eyes palette, but then my friend gave me the color icon trios. I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Hollie, I haven't played with them very much yet but so far i'm likin' :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. pretty E/S palettes! will be looking forward to eye looks you'll be doing with these palettes. :)

    i'm already following you and thanks so much for following my blog. :3

    ReplyDelete
  5. @sugar, you're welcome! And thanks for following too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i didn't know wet n wild products are of that price range! or were they on sale/discounted prices? :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Hazel, I bought them online eh so they're much cheaper. (And that's one thing I love about online shopping). I don't know the original price, though :\

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I will reply to you as soon as I can :)