CONNECT

Haul: Elianto Eyeshadows and Caronia Nail Polish

'Twas another mall day yesterday. I had no intention of buying anything (practising self-control here) but when I saw these I thought I just had to get them! Yeah, I'm that impulsive. So much for self-control!


First stop was Elianto. Elianto eyeshadows are already cheap as they are. Now they're even cheaper because Elianto is currently having a sale on their eyeshadows and eye brushes. 50 Php for eyeshadows and eye brushes. Too bad only three colors were available that time, all from the Vibrant Shadow range. I decided to buy two colors and a refill palette which was also included in the sale. Anyway, the sale will end on Feb. 15 and I'm hoping I can go back to Elianto by then to buy other colors and fill up the palette. I've read mixed reviews about Elianto e/s. Now I can try them out for myself.

Vibrant Shadows: 17 Iced Mocha (left) and 10 Venetian Red (right)
Original prices:
  • Vibrant eyeshadow --- 119 Php
  • 4x eyeshadow refill palette --- 109 Php
Next stop was the supermarket. While I was looking for a certain girly item, I came across the nail polish section. Without even thinking, I grabbed three bottles of Caronia nail polish. Ok, maybe I did think for a fraction of a second there but the frosty colors are just lovely, I couldn't resist! (Thanks to my parents for paying for these. Haha!)

L-R: Baby Pink (Regular), Pink Frost (Frosted), Mint Frost (Frosted)
Swatch of Baby Pink *here.*

Comments

  1. @Nadine, thanks! I can't wait to use them :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe you can do one nail polish for each nail. That would be fabulous, not to mention colorful! -Cream Puff

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Cream PUff, maybe I'll try ROYGBIV nails sometime. Haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi sis w/c branch of elianto has a sale??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jen,I think the sale covers all branches. I got these shadows from the Elianto booth sa SM Fairview Department Store nga lang eh. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Jen, just confirmed: sale valid at all branches.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for blogging about Caronia, Aya!

    Baby Pink, Pink Frost, and Mint Frost are all citrus-y colors - perfect for Summer! If you are into bright, statement-making nail polishes, you will love our Summer '11 collection for sure! It will be available in stores this month so please watch our for it.

    For our website’s March promotion, we are giving away bottles of your favorite nail polish color – visit http://www.caronia.com.ph/promotions.php for details.

    More power to your blog!

    Cheers,
    Your friends from Caronia Philippines

    http://www.caronia.com.ph
    http://www.facebook.com/CaroniaPhilippines

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Caronia Philippines, you're very much welcome! I love your polishes esp. the Frosted ones. Dare is my fave so far! And oh, I just joined your promo. Thanks for the info :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I will reply to you as soon as I can :)