CONNECT

Haul: Late Christmas Shopping

My interest these past few weeks lies on the "girly" side of life. Lately, I have been reading a lot of beauty blogs, unleashing the kikay within me and the urge to revive my kikay kit. So for Christmas, I wanted to buy myself some basic beauty stuff. I had this long list of stuff that I wanted to buy and I was finally able to cross some items off that list last Saturday (Christmas day, my time).

Of course I stopped by Etude House.



I am just new to this whole makeup thing so my purchase included some basic items only - eyelash curler, cotton pads, lipliner, nail polish remover, makeup remover... And since I purchased 500+ Php-worth of products, I got a membership card and a freebie (that small BB cream sachet).


Continue reading to see more of my Christmas haul.



I also bought some stuff from Watsons - EB lip brush pen, Dream Girl mascara and sparkling lipstick (came with a free antibacterial hand gel. Well, it wasn't exactly free but they gave it to me for only 1 Php Ü). They didn't have Purederm nose pore strips so I went for IWhite Korea's nose pack (way cheaper).


I also bought this makeup cleansing tissue from Elianto. I don't know why I bought lots of makeup remover. Hahaha!

We also stopped by Saizen (in Trinoma) and I discovered the really cheap Daiso cosmetics. Really cheap, all items for 85 Php each. I bought powder foundation, eyeshadow and blush (forgot to take pics). I came across some good reviews about Daiso products (good quality despite cheap price) but I have yet to try them out for myself. 

My thoughts on these items are to follow. Have a happy new year celebration, everyone! Ü

To read my reviews on the products above, click the links below.

Comments

  1. Yan, di naman obvious na ayaw na ayaw mo talaga ng pink. Wala akong ibang makita sa blog mo kundi pink. Hahaha! At ang yaman ng dating pag SHOPPING ang term. Hahaha. Wala ka pang trabaho niyan Yan! Pag nagkatrabaho ka na, nako - lahat ng bagay na kulay pink nabili mo na. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Zeyn, Hahaha!Kaya maghahanap na ako ng trabaho para magkatotoo na 'yan :DDDDD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Christmas buys! I am looking forward to your individual product reviews! Keep the posts coming! -Cream Puff

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Cream Puff, thanks! So far the only product I regret buying is the lip brush pen. Hahaha anyway... Will post the "reviews" soon :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Christmas goodies :) Havent tried any Etude products but I heard they're pretty good especially the BB creams.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Nadine Natalin: Hi Nadine! Yes, I've read lots of good reviews about EH products. I am yet to try them out for myself though. You should def check them out! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I will reply to you as soon as I can :)