CONNECT

Haul: Bazaar Hopping

Heyeyeyey there! I went bazaar-hopping the other day with my friend, my fellow bloggers Ann (The Beauty-Addict) and Mitch (Mitch Wears Clothes), and  Paulo (Mitch's boyfriend). We They met up at around 1 pm. I was super late. I blame my highly-developed sense of direction and commuting skills.

Warning: This post is picture-heavy ;P

Anyway, we first went to the Fashion Rev Manila bazaar at Megatent.

Megatent
There were clothes (of course), shoes, bags, accessories, and many more like...

Nail art stuff
Cute pillows 
Nail polishes
Makeup

I didn't get anything from that bazaar, though. I thought it was still too early to spend. Haha ;P

After looking around, we headed to the Noel Discovery Bazaar at the World Trade Center to check out the products from the new brand 'Miss Kat Soap.'


If this colorful set-up wouldn't catch your attention, I don't know what would.



Miss Kat Soap is the latest cosmetic brand from Only Skin. Their natural soaps are made to keep the skin healthy and nourished. I was overwhelmed by the number of different types of soaps available! And the packaging of the soaps is très cute :D




So many soaps!

With Mitch and Ann 
With Ms. Kat of Miss Kat Soap :)

We were given some products to try :)

Loot bag

I was wondering why Miss Kat Soap shared a booth with Bare Naturals, a well-known skin care and makeup brand. Then we found out that the two brands were actually from the same company.

Products from Bare Naturals include mineral makeup, beautifying soaps, oils, and makeup brushes.






After checking out the Only Skin booth, we continued to look around the bazaar.

More nail art stuff
Ann and Mitch looking at the accessories
Me shopping for makeup. Hihihi.
I came across this booth (Booth 286-B) that sold Neutrogena, Maybelline, Loreal and other products for 20-50% off.





I wasn't planning on hoarding that day so I just bought two items.

After shopping, my friend and I checked out the food stalls. We had sausages and fish and chips for "snacks."

The fish was yummy :)

Aaaand that's about it! The Noel Discovery bazaar is open until the 28th of November so you still have a few days to check it out if you haven't already.

Here are the things I bought.


I bought a Maybelline concealer (P250) and an eyeshadow palette (P200)...


...and a nail wheel for P60.

Testing my crack polishes on my new wheel :)

And inside the Miss Kat Soap bag are...


I'll talk about these soaps in another post. I'm gonna need a bigger soap dish.

Did you visit these bazaars, too? Show me what you bought! :D

Thanks, Cream Puff, for taking the bazaar photos. Hihihi ;]

Comments

  1. This place looks amazing. It looks like you had a lot of fun. 

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did! I enjoyed the company (and the food) the most. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had a fun shopping day! 

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL @ "highly-developed sense of direction" i had fun with you guys! kahit sobrang pagod =))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah! It was tiring, of course, but still fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Commuting bloopers. LOL. Yey, I did too! At ang mga usapang Kardashians natin! Hahaha See you again soon :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Make-up!!!!!!! MissKatSoaps!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to get my hands on them! Thanks for sharing the Queen of Hauls!

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute name misskatsoaps.. fun colors! i like =)

    i like the maybelline quad.. heard lots of raves about that particular palette.
    enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice post :D love all the makeupies hehe

    http://amz88.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I will reply to you as soon as I can :)