CONNECT

Haul: Sales Everywhere

Hello there! I'm sure you knew about SM Megamall's 3-day MEGA sale which was held a couple of weeks ago. SM Megamall is not one of the malls I frequent but I went there JUST to look for a dress that I could wear for my oathtaking ceremony. I wasn't planning to hoard even though it's a MEGA sale. I think that same weekend there was also big sales at Robinsons Galleria and other malls. There were sales EVERYWHERE but I think I did pretty well in (ehem) controlling myself. See, these items I bought were all necessities :)


Items:
Black dress
White Rain Stylist Pack (Hairspray and Volumizing Mousse) - P219.00
Purple belt (Genevieve Gozum) - P50.00

First thing I got was this dress. I got it from the Department Store for a discounted price (20% off) because I'm an SMAC holder. It took me hours to find a dress! I couldn't find the dress that I had in mind, there were people everywhere and the fitting room queues were so long :/


Anyway, I fell in love with the sleeveless version of this dress that the mannequin was wearing so I asked for a large size of that. Then the SA suggested that I try the medium size too. But since the medium one was being worn by the mannequin, she gave me the short-sleeved version to fit instead and said that if it fits, she'd take down the dress worn by the mannequin (it was the only medium sleeveless stock remaining). And so I went to fit both dresses. Honestly, I didn't like the short-sleeved version when I first saw it. I was like... "I'm never gonna wear this." But lo and behold, I SUPER DUPER LIKED IT! I liked the sleeveless one too but I had second thoughts of wearing a sleeveless dress because of my (ehem) fat arms. So I ended up liking the short-sleeved one better. Surprise, surprise! It also surprised me that the medium size fit me perfectly. Aaaaand that's the story of how I got this dress. 

*Bow* 

I'll post pics of me wearing it soon :)

And then as I was going home, I passed by the GG stall and remembered that I needed a new belt. 


I got a purple one this time. This one wasn't on sale but who needs a sale when the thing that you're buying is already super cheap? :)

Then on the way home, I realized that I forgot to buy hairspray for my mom so I decided to stop by Trinoma. I noticed some SALE signs there, too. I got this stylist pack (hairspray for my mom, mousse for me).


I am still experimenting with the mousse. Hihi. 

So that's it for my mini haul. Now it's your turn to show me what you bought during the MEGA sale! :D

Comments

  1. i love the purple belt :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice dress aya! :D how much? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ang ganda ng dress... magkano yan? :)) may iba kaya silang color dun.. nu ba yan parang gusto ko mag drive papuntang megamall haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow great finds. btw, hindi ko pa nasesend sis yung package mo. :( i will message you once ok na. i'm really sorry for the delay

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello there! Me too, I'm still experimenting with mousse ages ago... I still can't get the hang of them... My hair becomes sticky.. :( Hahaha. :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Php50? win ka tlg aya sa mga cheap finds! :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Queen Hauler!!! =) Love the fact that you share your cheap finds~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great haul! I love SALE too :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. can't wait to see you wearing that dress :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. you should post a photo wearing the dress :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. lovely haul and love your LBD :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. oooh I totally forgot to include the price. I got it for P1120 but its original price is P1400 :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Haha! I only saw black eh. It costs P1400 but I got it with a 20% discount :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi sis, ok lang! No rush :D Thank youuu! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hahaha! I know the feeling! But I like that it indeed gives my hair volume. :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hahaha! Yeah, gulat nga ako nung una kong nakita ung belts nila eh :D

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks Genn! I love sharing too. Hoping someone else finds it helpful :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hihi will post it in a couple of days ;D

    ReplyDelete
  19. Yep I'm going to soon. Thanks dear :D

    ReplyDelete
  20. LOVE the dress :O Super chic <33

    ReplyDelete
  21. I like the belt! I can relate! when I went to megamall when they had a sale I had to look the other way at the stores I frequently go to! nakakaloka! :))

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hahaha di ba? Kung kailan ayaw mo magshopping, tsaka pa magssale! :/

    ReplyDelete
  23. Haha. I like your mantra - shop a lot without spending a lot! I'm also into inexpensive (but not cheap, for me these words aren't similar) girly stuffs! 

    ReplyDelete
  24. Where did you buy your mousse? I always have a hard time looking for some

    ReplyDelete
  25. Yes! You're right about those two words :D

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi dear, I got mine from Landmark Trinoma :D

    ReplyDelete
  27. where did you buy your mousse? i always having a hardtime looking for one. i hope you'll get to answer this. thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  28. I have already answered you, dear. I got mine from Landmark Trinoma :)))

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I will reply to you as soon as I can :)