CONNECT

EOTD: You Can't Go Wrong with a Neutral Eye

Hi everyone! I just want to share with you my "default" eye look. I go for this look when I don't have enough time for a more "complex" look and when I can't think of any other look to go for. It's a no-brainer type of look, perfect for everyday. You can't go wrong with a neutral eye, right? :)


For this look, I used the following products:
  1. Etude House Proof 10 Eye Primer
  2. Wet N Wild Mega Eyes Trio in Egyptian Sands
  3. A black eyeshadow
  4. San San Gel Eyeliner in Black
  5. San San Thick Lash Waterproof Mascara in Brown

So first, I applied a satin beige color on the whole lid and a brown for the outer corner and the crease. I used the crease and the eyelid colors from the WNW Egyptian Sands palette for this. Then I lightly applied a black eyeshadow on the outer corner just to intensify the color a little bit more. Lastly, I applied eyeliner and then mascara.


Super duper easy! Sometimes I use brown eyeliner for a softer look. I opted to use a brown mascara this time.

Hope you like it! Now show me your "default" eye look! :D

Comments

  1. I love the neutral eye look too. It's very flattering and not over the top.  But I'm too lazy to apply eyeshadow most of the time.  My default eye look usually just consists of liquid liner and mascara XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hihi thanks Ma'am! I sometimes am too lazy to put on shadow too and I just apply mascara and go. I even forget to put mascara. Haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. can't agree more! less is more beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks very chic and classy. Thanks for sharing babe~

    ReplyDelete
  5. The liner adds an ooomph to the look. Pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. very pretty aya! i always wear a neutral eyeshadow too except when i go out at night hehehe. it's super easy to pull off kasi. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this look!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your EOTD :)
    very natural and simple!

    ReplyDelete
  9. My default eye look involves lots and lots of black liner!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hihi yep! I almost don't go out without liner anymore. it's my fave part of a look :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Di ba? It's a very on-the-go look :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yup! I don't think I can ever get tired of this look :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. love the titile :) super agree with you. neutral eye make up can be used almost everyday.

    http://nadinenatalin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I couldn't agree more!! Neutral eyes are always "right".:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely neutral eye! Love the gold shimmers~

    ReplyDelete
  16. I didn't know that Etude House has an eye primer! i'll definitely have to get that.  

    Please visit my blog, Aya. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Like pamgotcrazy, I also didn't know about the Etude House eye primer! I've been looking for one for so long! Now, I know where to get them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. It's been around for a long time already! You have to get one :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Yeah, it's been around for quite some time now! ELF also has an eye primer :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I will reply to you as soon as I can :)