CONNECT

Haul: Saizen and Japan Home Center... They Have Everything!

Hey everyone! So a few weeks ago, I was looking for some kind of organizer for all my makeup and accessories but I was so choosy that I couldn't find one that I really really liked. In times like that, I always stop by Saizen or Japan Home Center because I know they have everything. So here are the stuff I picked up.


I stopped by HBC on my way home, too.

Items:
San San Gel Eyeliner in Black - P 115.00
Ellefar Flat Eyebrow Pencil in Dark Brown (B) - P 85.00
Multi-boxes Drawer - P 99.00

I've been waiting for the San San black gel eyeliner to be available for forever. The brown one is always available but for some reason, the black one is not. Anyway, now I have it and so far I'm liking it. Will post a review soon. I also bought an eyebrow pen from Saizen. I like it because it's not very pigmented like other eyebrow pencils. This one is easy to use and I don't have to worry about ending up with very dark eyebrows.



Read on to know more about my purchases.

I found some organizers in Saizen but I backed out from buying for some reason. Oh, wait... I remember. I didn't want to carry a very large plastic bag. Haha (how shallow of me)!

I still dropped by Japan Home Center to look around, though. Then I found this small multi-boxes drawer. I immediately thought that it would be perfect for my growing collection of rings and earrings.


Dimensions (LWH): 18 x 10 x 12 cm. 


It has nine drawers and each drawer has the following dimensions: 5 x 8.5 x 3.2 cm.

Here's what I use it for.

First row: earrings 
Second row: rings and necklaces 
Third row: hair clips, ties and other stuff
And that's it for my mini haul! :) If ever you have something you wanna buy but can't find it anywhere, you might wanna check out JHC or Saizen. They have everything! :P

Comments

  1. Nice haul! Love the drawer you got :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love going to Saizen. Lotsa cute and functional stuff. However, not all are reasonably priced. You buy a product thinking you got it at a great bargain when it's being sold outside at a cheaper price.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish my saizen branch here has everything too. Sadly no make-up stuff~
    This is one of my favorites from your blog Hauls!! Thanks for sharing again!
    G

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure I read about Saizen in our new mall here in Davao. I haven't checked it out yet. If Saizen has everything, then I guess it's worth a visit. =) The organizer is a real deal at P99! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i have the same drawer thing that i use for my accessories too. works great :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooh.. very nifty! made me think to buy one of those boxes for myself too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww, the Sansan Gel liner is good? I wanna try :D

    I also wanted to try the Liquid Eyeliner in Pen form since I've read some good reviews about it :)
    Never try the Age Defense Eyeliner though. It's really horrible!

    ReplyDelete
  8. shall visit those japanese shops for wonderful deals too haha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. They really have everything... but of course better choose wisely sometimes kasi they have items din na di makatarungan sa price.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tama! There are some na good deal talaga :D pero meron at meron paring hindi sulit :/

    ReplyDelete
  11. nice haul sis! if only there's saizen here... I want to try some daisio products.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hahaha! Go Sugar :) Sometimes I go there just to "hang" LOL. Baka may makita. :/

    ReplyDelete
  13. So far it's ok naman for me. Why horrible??? :/ I've never tried anything from the Age Defense line. Thanks for the warning. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Really nice! I grabbed one immediately after seeing it :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cool! :D I hope there's a bigger one where I can store bigger stuff. Haha :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. You might wanna :) yeah, really nice deal :D

    ReplyDelete
  17. Aww glad to know that Genn! Thank you :D

    ReplyDelete
  18. True! Tama! There are some na good deal talaga :D pero meron at meron paring hindi sulit :/

    ReplyDelete
  19. sulit si saizen! galing :))

    ReplyDelete
  20. it's not waterproof and it peels and smudges a lot, and the brush that comes with it is so hard to manage, and what I hate the most is the smell! >_<

    ReplyDelete
  21. Saizen and Japan Home Center have lots of stuff with super cheap price! I also have that gel liner from san san. Medyo mabilis lang sya matuyo for me :( But its good naman :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. The black eyeliner is super worth every penny! :D galing non. I cant find mine though... for some weird reason i keep on losing makeup!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love Saizen :) I think I need those boxes too for my earrings.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I think you are my inspiration now to organize my accessories too.. :) Thanks for sharing this, will visit Japan Home Center and Saizen one of this days..

    ReplyDelete
  25. parang gusto ko tuloy mag JHC.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hahaha aww. I'm looking for an organizer for my makeup din. Ang saya kasi magorganize. Haha ano raw? O_O

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hahaha! Mysterious.

    The eyeliner, I'm liking it so far :D I hope my host branch has stocks of the products I love so I can stock up tomorrow. <3

    ReplyDelete
  28. I've had it for a couple of weeks pa lang so Idk how fast it will dry up pa. Hope mine doesn't dry quickly, though :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. aww. I hope they set up branch there :)

    ReplyDelete
  30. Me too :) I always end up buying something from there :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. SAIZEN does have everything!!!!!!!!as well as japan home center..but i love saizen more:))

    ReplyDelete
  32. I want that functional thingy from saizen.. i agree with pammy some are reasonably priced and some are not. i was once a victim! hihi kala ko mura kse nga 88 or 99 ba yun hala..shocking pagcheck ko sm 50 or 60 lang yata-though not same brand.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Aww sayang! Kasi when shopping there, feeling natin lahat mura eh, no? Hihi

    ReplyDelete
  34. i need to find a similar drawer like that one! ^^ it can hold and organize so much!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Yeah! I want one more but bigger na sana :)

    ReplyDelete
  36. saizen is my favorite! affordable yet very functional!
    http://abinavarrete.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I will reply to you as soon as I can :)