CONNECT

Blogger Meet-up at Trinoma (Aug 29)

Hey there! How's your long weekend? I know I had "fun" (if you consider mock board exam as fun, that is). But I did have fun yesterday with fellow bloggers at Trinoma. It's a weird but happy feeling, seeing in person the people that I've then only been interacting with on Twitter and Blogger. 

We all met up at Trinoma and when I got there, most of the girls were there already. Jade of Health and Beauty Blog was there too but she had to leave after a few minutes. The rest of us stayed at CBTL for a few hours to wait for the others.

L-R: Gellie of So Gelleesh, Gie of Thirdworldfashion, Eenah of Beautylilsecrets, Genn of My Little Corner,
Kai of Brew of the Day, Rache of The Fashionistarchitect, me (of course), Jen of Shopgirl Jen
More pics!

With Gie
With Jen and her daughter Sofi
With Sofi

With Rache
With Kai
I've actually met Kai, Jen and Rache before during the Nail It! Greenhills opening but it's my first time to meet cute Sofi. Nice to see these ladies again :)

With Genn
Genn made me a really sweet something in her post *here,* by the way :) 

With Gellie
With Eenah
We also exchanged gifts! That EH paper bag Eenah's holding in the pic... that's the gift she got from me but what's inside the bag's not actually from EH. Hihihi.

And I got these cute earrings as a gift from Genn! Thanks, dear!

Can you guess the theme of this pic? :)
After CBTL, some of us looked around, bought some things, and had dinner. Will tell you what I bought in my next post.

I really enjoyed your company, girls! See you again soon. More pics in *this* album. :)))

Comments

  1. Nice meeting you aya kahit for 5mins lang.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto! I edited my post and linked your post ah :)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay!!!grabbed na!!will blog later!!finishing school works lng!nice meeting u aya!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. weeee, you look lovely girls... looks like you had so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Aya! Good thing you liked the earrings I made. There's a Cosmetic Expo this Weekend @ Megamall are you coming? =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. looks like all of you.. awesome ladies had a blast that night :)

    ReplyDelete
  7.  looks like you had tons of fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jinggit Tan pa rin ako! :))

    ReplyDelete
  9. that seems like a fun blogger meet-up
    ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooops, sayang. I was at Trinoma din yesterday! Next time sali ako :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aww, looks like the meet up with a lot of fun. :] Cute pics!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice meeting you! will look at your post later :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. I wanna go but am still not sure kung makakapunta ako. Will tweet you kung ano man :D

    Yeeeez! Thanks for the earrings :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Haha next time!!! Bakit nga ba wala ka? :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yeah, it was indeed fun :)))

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks dear! We did have fun :D

    ReplyDelete
  17. you all look so pretty! hope to meet you all some time.. *so inggit* hehe

    ReplyDelete
  18. love this aya!! see you soon again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Busy-busyhan. :)) Yup next time. :D

    ReplyDelete
  20. hey sis! thanks again for the NPs, but what i really liked was the sweet note you wrote, I even took a pic! i'll see you real soon! stay pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Yeeep! Nice meeting Sofi, too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  22. sofi is sooooo cute! :) looks like you ladies had loads of fun. :D

    ReplyDelete
  23. She is! I was "Tita Aya" for a day. Haha

    ReplyDelete
  24. awwww! A blogger's day out! Nice. =) Anyhow.. how you been, Aya? =)

    ReplyDelete
  25. awwww! Blogger's day out! Nice. =) Anyhow, how you been Aya? =)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thanks! Been busy. That's why I haven't been posting as much as I have before :)))

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I will reply to you as soon as I can :)