CONNECT

piCture pOlish Blog Fest - Honeydew

Hi everyone! I just wanna show you my greenish-bluish-i'm-not-sure-if-it's-green-or-blue nails. 


So a few months ago, I joined the piCture pOlish blog fest which I honestly thought was a really cool idea. They sent me the shade Honey Dew. When I first opened the package, all I could say was "Wow." I didn't have a nail polish with this shade before. Loving it so far. 


Nails of the day care of piCture pOlish in Honeydew. This shade seems to be the green counter part of baby blue - baby green (if there's such a thing). It's a mint green shade, kinda like a honeydew color but leaning a bit more on the blue side. I actually had a hard time taking pictures of my nails because for some reason, the color kept showing up baby blue-ish in pictures.

Side note: Are you guys having trouble seeing the pics in this post? Lemme know if you are 'coz I uploaded the pics a bit differently this time because Blogger keeps on compressing my pictures :(


I also really like the packaging or the shape of the bottle of piCture pOlish nail polishes. Polishes like this and also like the Caress nail polishes are easier to store and less space-consuming, aren't they? Each shade also has a sort of tagline. "Honeydew - sweet and light, juicy and bright!" Cute :)


I used two coats to get a nice and even color. The polish is not so streaky. Drying time is average. This doesn't chip on me for about 5 days to one week, with top coat. One thing I don't like very much about it is that it bubbles up if you don't let it dry in between coats. Also, you can only get this online. Oh, and if you're going to purchase this, it'll be on the pricey side. This retails for 9.90 AUD. 

piCture pOlish is an Australian nail polish brand. If you want to know more about piCture pOlish nail polishes, check out their website *here.* Price list, shades and swatches are all in there. They have a really wide range of nail colors available. Just looking at the swatches makes me droooooool. Especially *this one* by Sara of Sara Hassan's Blog.

So that's it for my nails this week. How about you, what's on your nails this week? Share! :]



Disclaimer: Product was sent by the company for review but the views and opinions expressed in this post are purely mine and based on my own experience with the product.

Comments

  1. that's such a pretty color! and yum, i love honeydew... lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is not yet available here noh? the color looks pretty though, i think i saw the same shade from the face shop nail polish. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love this shade! Looks so cooling.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @D.Sadie, it really is!!! :D

    @King, only available online :)

    @Nisa, me too!

    @Sonia, yeees! :]

    @PopBlush, yeah it does. It sort of has that mint feel to it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Argh I really can't stand to keep my nails long. At least longer than the top of my finger. :))
    Mint greenish itow! I love mint green! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. pretty color! it really pops. =))

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg, the color is soo cuteee, like minty candy :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. its a perfect shade for summer ..
    lovely and happy blog fest !!

    de-jeeya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw!!! sis! super nail polish addict ka rin pala.... love it. I tagged you on my post,i don't care if you where tagged the same thing before. Syempre gusto kita i tagged, you're the first one who welcome me on beauty blogging e and i love your blog always updated ... :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the color! I visited the site, other colors were nice too :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the minty color sis! I checked their website and they have sooo many lovely colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Janinay, these are my medium-length nails :) Yes, thanks for that! Mint green :D

    @Jackie, it sure does! :]

    @Cominica, yeeeeez!!!

    @Jeeyz, happy blog fest! Really glad I was a part of it :D

    @Eyerin, thanks!

    @Sweethestia, awwwww thanks so much dear! You don't know how happy I am just to hear/read somebody say that <3

    @Em, nice no??? Super tulo laway ko sa mga swatches eh. Haha

    @Catmare, yeah!! This reminds me of bubblegum. Like bubblegum green? Hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  13. ayyy i'm inggit! this is such a pretty shade aya! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. This shade looks mint to me, I'm not sure if this is the actual shade, but I love what I am seeing on my screen! Thanks for sharing Aya, I'd love to try this one soon! - Mar
    http://notyourordinarybeautyqueen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. @Sugar, hahaha right?!

    @Mar, it does look minty :) You might wanna check out their website :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is such a nice and bright shade though subtle for day wear....loved it!! :):)

    xoxo

    calicoaster
    www.beautydiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. This color is really, really pretty. I have one similar to it that I just love.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  18. @Calicoaster, right! :D

    @Bonnie, cool! :)))

    ReplyDelete
  19. love the shade aya! i like the shape of your nails too! gusto ko din ng square shape! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I always get them cut and filed into square tips pag nagpapamanicure ako kasi fail pag ako lang gumagawa. Hehe nagiging round parin :/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love the color!!! It looks like seafoam cotton candy type of green! lovely! i want!

    ReplyDelete
  22. @Kai and Sidrah, thanks!!! Nice right :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. @Calicoaster, right! :D

    @Bonnie, cool! :)))

    ReplyDelete
  24. love the shade aya! i like the shape of your nails too! gusto ko din ng square shape! :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. that's such a pretty color! and yum, i love honeydew... lol.

    ReplyDelete
  26. This color is gorgeous! I want it, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Generаllу non-rеmοte ѕpy software аnd the size сhosen is dіrectly rеlated
    t&#959 the οbjесts b&#1077&#1110ng teѕtеd and the frequenсу
    г&#1072n&#609e of cell phone the signals.

    Mу website ... dien thoai

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I will reply to you as soon as I can :)