CONNECT

NOTD: Color Blocking My Nails (Dara-Inspired Nail Art)

Moshi moshi! How was your week? Mine was (uhhhhhh) full of chemical reactions and formulas. Seriously, my brain's gonna explode any minute now. Keep distance.

I also just noticed that this post is my 100th blog post! Yeeeeeey :D


Today's nail art was inspired by one of Sandara Park's Etude House Miss Tangerine Collection promotion pictures.

See her nails there? :)
*Photo source*
I honestly originally planned on doing the exact same design that Dara has on her nails in the picture. I didn't have the exact same shades that were used on her nails, though.

Nails of the day care of Caronia nail polish in Sun Kissed, Elianto Nail Color in Novy, Wish Colors glitter polish, and Etude House nail polish in WH702. Base coat: Bobbie. Top coat: The Face Shop.

L-R: Caronia in Sun Kissed, Elianto in Novy,
Wish glitter polish, Etude House Petit Darling Nails in WH702
I first applied 3 coats of Sun Kissed. I then created a thick French tip using Novy and topped that tip off with a glitter polish. And because I have shaky hands, the edges ended up all squiggly. So I decided to dot along the edges using a white polish to cover up the squiggly-ness, and I ended up with this...


Smearing on my ring fingernail :)
This design somehow reminds me of Easter eggs. Hmmmmm.

How about you, what's on your nails today? I doubt that you have an Easter egg-ish design on there like I do. LOL :)

Comments

  1. That's really good! I think the dots make all the difference and makes your mani better than Dara's. :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love it! i wanna have this done today!!! now na! haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How very cute! (: Honestly, yours looks better & more creative than hers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice job Aya.. very cute nails.. I noticed it na on your "what's in my bag" post :) More!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nicely done Aya! Love the colors. =)

    Sandara Park looked so happy on the photo haha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute! Way better than Dara's ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE YOUR NAAAAAILS!!!! :)

    Following! :)

    <3,
    NIKKI

    http://iamthehotmess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute aya! i think you did an amazing job! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. grabe you're so galing :) HAHAHA!!! i love it

    ReplyDelete
  10. i like your version better aya!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your version is way pretty. Love it.

    http://michellemagramo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. THANKS EVERYONE!!! :D This inspires me to go all nail-artsy again this week. Hihi

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's so cute~ I love the dots :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks Ma'am Carmi @strangvision :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute nails ^_^. My nails are naked right now, lol. I'm a new follower :)

    blogniJANEL

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely nails :-)

    I like your blog, and I am a new follower now.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely nails :-)

    I like your blog, and I am a new follower now.

    ReplyDelete
  18. That's so cute~ I love the dots :D

    ReplyDelete
  19. i like your version better aya!

    ReplyDelete
  20. grabe you're so galing :) HAHAHA!!! i love it

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your version is way pretty. Love it.

    http://michellemagramo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. I LOVE YOUR NAAAAAILS!!!! :)

    Following! :)

    <3,
    NIKKI

    http://iamthehotmess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. cute aya! i think you did an amazing job! :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I will reply to you as soon as I can :)