CONNECT

EOTD: Sun-ish

Hey everyone! Today's eye look is a sort of recreation of Blair Fowler's (a.k.a. JuicyStar07) Selena Gomez -inspired look which she posted a tutorial of on YouTube. After watching the vid, I immediately went upstairs to play with my eyeshadows. I just like the day time look that she created soooo much. :)

Here's the look I ended up with. The whole color combination reminds me of (errr) the sun and summer, hence the title of this post. LOL ;]


Here's the look I was trying to recreate, by the way.


Here's Blair's video tutorial :)


Ok, so of course I didn't use the exact same eyeshadows that Blair used. I just used what I had.

Products used:
  1. Etude House Proof 10 Eye Primer
  2. Stila Trendsetting in Tokyo Travel Palette (Sake shade)
  3. Bichun 8-Color Eyeshadow Palette #02 (golden yellow shade)
  4. Elianto Vibrant Shadow in Iced Mocha
  5. Ever Bilena 12-Shadow Palette (shade no. 4)
  6. San San Waterproof Eyeliner Pen in Brown
  7. Barry M Kohl Pencil in Black
  8. Wet N Wild Lash Intense Mascara
First I primed my lids (1). Then I applied a shimmery light beige shade (2) all over the lid, making sure the color doesn't go beyond where my crease would be if I had one. Hihi.Then I applied a gold-ish shade (3) on top of the light beige shade. And then I applied a soft brown that's almost a skin-tone shade (4) on the "crease." Lastly for the eyeshadow, I highlighted the browbone area using a matte white shadow (5). I thinly lined my upper lash line using a brown eyeliner (6), and the outer half of my lower lash line using a black liner (7). I finished up the look with two coats of mascara (8).


I'm not an expert when it comes to e/s application. It's actually the one step in my makeup routine that I usually skip. Haha! But anyway, I hope this one turned out nicely enough for you :)

Oh, and I had a headband to match the look, too :D

Comments

  1. wow! that's actually really pretty! (i usually don't like gold eyeshadow) it looks very natural yet still great for a party :)

    http://samalamode.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. maganda kaya! i love the sunny fel to it kasi maulan na...hehehe

    you should have given a whole look para mas maganda...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Job..I always stick to gold eyeshadow coz it never go wrong and it enhance the color of my skin...I'm also a lover of bronzer.


    Great post!

    Your new follower hope you follow back:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. you did a great job. i think imma try this one out. it's very wearable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really pretty! You did a fantastic job. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty and summery! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I watched this video too! You need more glitter girl, but aside from that, perfect! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. yay! i watched this video! you did a great job aya! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Sam, thank you! It's my first time to try gold. Hihi

    @Debi, thanks! Di ba? Parang ang warm kasi nya. Hehe

    @Rakhshanda, thank you!

    @I am Certified, hihi tenkoo :D

    @Sunny Toast, thanks very much for following dear:)

    @Nicole, yep it is! Try it too :D

    @Pammy, thank you! Glad to know that :D

    @Gio, thanks dear!

    @Mitch, thanks! Next time :D Hihi

    @Beauty Addict, thanks Ann!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. so golden! matching pa sa headband! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the shade you used sis! fits you really well.

    ReplyDelete
  12. love the shade on you aya :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. @Donna, haha! Tamang tama yung headband ko no? :D

    @Hollie, thank you! I'm really liking it too :D

    @Hazel, thanks dear! See you on Tuesday :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. It's pretty, Aya. And your headband is cute, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ohhhh, I love this look!!! It's so pretty on you.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  16. Aya, it's such a pretty look on you. I actually saw her tutorial and I thought she did a great job with the makeup.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the blending of the color! Very pretty <3

    ReplyDelete
  18. @Catmare, hihi thank you!:)

    @Bonnie, yey thanks! And thanks to JuicyStar07's tutorial :D

    @Everyday MU blog, she did! I love the look so much :D

    @Tiffie, thanks! :DDD

    ReplyDelete
  19. That colour is sooo pretty, i dont normally go for gold shadow. but this looks reallly nice, and i think i might have to go play with my eyeshadows and try it out hehe;L
    I have just followed your blog, its really good. How do you get so many followers?!?
    http://mollyox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. really pretty aya! you did a great job sis! double thumbs up! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  21. @Molly, it is! and thanks so much :D

    @Sugar, thanks dear! Hope I can recreate this. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I will reply to you as soon as I can :)