CONNECT

Blogger Luxury Award

Hey everyone! Thank you, Debbie of Miss Fru-GalDebi of Kikay na Athlete, Tiffany of Tiffiefum Invasian, and Sylvina of Sloperation for this award! Click *here* for more tag posts :D

awardluxury.jpg

I'm also testing this blog-posting-via-email feature of Blogger because the Blogger editor (old and updated) isn't working for me today. Maybe it's because of the rain messing up the internet connection and all. Anyway, what I love about tag posts is that I get to tell you more about me. So here goes. :)

The rules are:
  • Link back and thank the person/s who gave you the award.
  • Share 7 random facts about yourself.
  • Award 15 other bloggers and leave them a note telling them about the award.
Here are 7 random facts about myself (that I haven't told you already):

1. "Aya" is not my legit nickname. It's just my screen name (sort of). Haha. It's still derived from my first name though, so I guess it's still legit. But I'm not used being called "Aya" by people I know for real.

2. People often mistake me for Korean. And I'm telling you this, I'm not Korean. I have Chinese blood from both my parents' sides of the family, and that explains the eyes. ^_^

33974_1500509400894_1478944861_31133206_654820_n.jpg

3. I cannot live without Mefenamic Acid. I always always always have to have one in my bag. Always. I get headaches/migraines at all the worst possible times. :(

4. I don't like halo-halo. If you don't know what halo-halo is, it's basically a really popular dessert here in the Philippines. Halo-halo = shaved ice + beans + fruits + lots more. Halo (halò) means mix... you get the idea :) I eat halo-halo but I don't particularly like it and I don't find myself craving for it ever. 

halo-halo.jpg

5. My sleeping habits are so screwed up! My Twitter buddies have probably noticed this because they get tweet updates from me even at the wee hours of the night. I usually sleep at around 3-4 am. I wake up depending on my mood. Sometimes I wake up really "early" like 8 or 9 am, and sometimes at around 11 am to 1 pm. Sounds bad but I'm really thankful that I don't get really puffy eyes and uber dark undereyes no matter how late I sleep. *knocks on wood*

59305_1404289915467_1478944861_30962566_3873689_n.jpg

6. When I was younger, I remember not liking wearing slippers. Me and my sister loved walking around the house barefoot. My parents, of course, did not tolerate that so we eventually got over the habit.

7. I like listening to one song over and over again. Some people find it annoying (especially when I'm on loud speakers. LOL). But seriously, when I find a song I really really like, I can loop that song over and over again and not get sick of it.

So there you have it! I hope you enjoyed those random sharings. I am sharing this award to the following people.
Looking forward to know more about you, ladies! :D

I hope these Blogger issues get resolved soon. Turns out I'm not the only Blogger who can't post today :/

Comments

  1. Thank you Aya! Will add this on my post soon. :) mama used to scold me aswell if I don't wear my slippers at home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what's your secret bakit wala ka dark undereye?? :)) and thanks for passing this to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Rakhshanda, thank you! :D

    @MissKatv, no prob! looking forward to that. :)

    @Hazel, you're welcome! Ewan ko nga eh :/

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats dear! thanks for the tag. i want to do this tag but... blogger won't let me post and i can't get a hang of the email thingie hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats aya! thanks for tagging me this award. really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats miss Aya! Great post :) Thank you for tagging me! Hehe I can relate to you, many people mistake me for a Korean too! Haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Do you use Google Chrome? Maybe the screwy posting is just limited to that browser? I'm on Firefox and posting is just fine for me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats Aya! You do look Korean. I didn't like halo-halo when I was a kid, too. But now I do. lol. Btw, thanks so much for tagging me. But I just did this tag. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Sugar, no prob! Blogger's back to normal now. Yey! :)

    @Hollie, you're welcome! :D

    @Iya, no prob dear. Haha especially now that there are many Koreans here in the Philippines, no?

    @Dee, I use Chrome. I tried using FF but still nothing. Anyway, the glitch is no more now. Posting back to normal :D

    @Catmare, you're welcome dear! It's ok :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Sugar, no prob! Blogger's back to normal now. Yey! :)

    @Hollie, you're welcome! :D

    @Iya, no prob dear. Haha especially now that there are many Koreans here in the Philippines, no?

    @Dee, I use Chrome. I tried using FF but still nothing. Anyway, the glitch is no more now. Posting back to normal :D

    @Catmare, you're welcome dear! It's ok :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. congrats aya! thanks for tagging me this award. really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. what's your secret bakit wala ka dark undereye?? :)) and thanks for passing this to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you Aya! Will add this on my post soon. :) mama used to scold me aswell if I don't wear my slippers at home.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I will reply to you as soon as I can :)