CONNECT

Tag: Writings on the Wall

Hey my lovely readers! How's your day going so far? Hope you're having a great one. Anyway, I was tagged by Michelle of Beautiful Loft, whose reviews, tutorials and other posts I really enjoy reading. I was also tagged by Hazel of Dress Me Up, Buttercup and The Thrifty Closet, whose taste in clothing and accessories I really admire. Thanks, ladies! I suggest you check out their blogs and their really cool posts. 
  • Name/Blogger name
  • Blog title/URL
  • Write "The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog."
  • Fave quote
  • Fave song
  • Fave singers
  • Anything else you want to say?
  • Tag 3-5 other people.
Click to enlarge
My handwriting's all over the place! ANYWAY, I'm tagging Chuui, Joanne, Elaine and Hollie. Looking forward to see your writings on the wall, girls :D

Have a nice day, everyone!

Comments

  1. Thanks for the tag! I look forward to this :)

    Your handwriting's really pretty by the way :)

    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tag sis! I'm so excited to posts my hand writings, even though I know it sucks! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have such a cute hand writing aya! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, your handwritting is really cute!<3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hehehe thanks ladies :D

    @Chuui and Hollie, can't wait for your posts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your handwriting! It's pretty! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the tag! Posted my hand writing already! :D

    http://kikaymorena.blogspot.com/2011/03/first-ever-tag-post-writings-on-wall.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your hand writing <3
    Great blog x

    ReplyDelete
  9. you have the same penmanship as my friend Bernz :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Kikay Morena, you're welcome! I've just read it :D

    @Jasper, thanks! Checking out yours too :)

    @Reina, cool! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey! Thanks for the link and tag! I'll do this soon! :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Elaine, welcome! Can't wait for yours :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. You've actually got really cute and neat handwriting :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. @PopBlush, thank you! :D

    @Dotie, yeah it is :) Something I can relate to. Haha :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. aww na-"tats" naman ako sa mini introduction mo saken hahaha :D

    ang cute ng handwriting mo! and nice quote! i super agree with it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. aww na-"tats" naman ako sa mini introduction mo saken hahaha :D

    ang cute ng handwriting mo! and nice quote! i super agree with it!

    ReplyDelete
  17. @Kikay Morena, you're welcome! I've just read it :D

    @Jasper, thanks! Checking out yours too :)

    @Reina, cool! :D

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love your hand writing <3
    Great blog x

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love your handwriting! It's pretty! :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I will reply to you as soon as I can :)