CONNECT

Giving the Nails Some MeTime

Heeeey! Here's another haul post for ya'!

I recently purchased some stuff from Mitch and her friend Desiree's online store called MeTime Manila. They sell lots of really affordable stuff - tops, accessories, and many more. Here's what I got.


Items:
Stamping nail art kit (contains a scraper, stamp and one image plate) - P 150.00
Stamping nail polish - P 50.00
Image plate - P 150.00



Let's take a closer look at the plates.

Plate CG34
I really like this plate. Really girly and... yeah, girly. So me. ;]

Plate CG19
This one I like because of those palms and the pineapple. Perfect for summer? ;)

Stamper polish
I also bought a stamper polish. If you're wondering why I bought yet another polish when I already have lots, here's why. This one was made especially for stamping. Stamping polishes are thicker than regular ones, making them adhere to the image really well. Some polish brands work for stamping, though. I just haven't tested the ones I have if they will work for stamping because this is my first time stamping anything on my nails.

Oh, Mitch and Des also included samples of their Peppermint Foot Lotion and Scrub. Coolness! You know how much I love free stuff, right? And my feet are screaming for some MeTime. These are so timely. Thanks, girls! :)

Free samples
Haven't tried these samples out yet. I'm planning to transfer them to small plastic containers. I always have some spare bottles and jars here. They really come in handy in times like this :D

That's it for my li'l online haul.

Nail stamping tutorial *here.* 

Comments

  1. ang cute nung pineapple! can't wait for your notd :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Aya! Can't wait for the NOTD. :)) Thinking of keeping one for myself. =))

    ReplyDelete
  3. weee...i love peppermint...review please

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, I was looking for somewhere to find those plates other than in 168... They're a bit pricey on the site but now that I'm looking at everything it all looks interesting...

    Oh no, lemming!

    Haha. Hello, new reader here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the stamp plates~ so cute. Especially the pineapple!! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Hazel, cute nga! Haha excited na ko :D

    @Michelle, no prob! Go get one na! Stamping sounds like fun. Hahaha :D

    @Debi, ok will try them now and tell you what I think :)

    @Chrissy, thanks for stopping by my blog! I haven't seen any stamping kit being sold here near me (maybe because I wasn't looking :)) so I wasn't actually able to compare prices. Hehehe

    @PopBlush, pineapple's so cute, right?! Hahaha! Can't wait to use it. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. oooo, can't wait to see your NOTDs for the plates. I wonder how that works, I've never tried the stamper and plate thingi..hehe

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice blog.. and good article :)
    succsess for you :)

    visit our blog at http://uhooi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Hollie, will post a tutorial soon! :)

    @Uhooi, thank you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. ay ang saya :D paborito ko yung template na merong ribbon, flower, tsaka butterfly! <3 i can't wait sa notd and tutorials mo :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh this looks cute ^^ i cant wait to see ur nails when u have tried it ^^

    ReplyDelete
  12. That peppermint foot stuff looks GOOD!!!

    http://www.oddandchic.com

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Can't wait to see the results. Looks like its going to turn out really nice

    http://heatherfrostx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. i'm curious on nail stamping! i agree the pineapple is def. in season. =)

    ReplyDelete
  15. @Donna, yeeeeey! Ako rin! Hahahaha :D

    @Hello Naka, thanks! Will post NOTDs soon :)

    @The Odd and Chic, yep and they smell really really nice. Peppermint... mmmmmm :D

    @Heather, I sure hope it does! :D

    @Sugar, me too. That's why I bought the kit. :DDD

    ReplyDelete
  16. nice haul and they're so affordable too!

    ReplyDelete
  17. saan po makakbili ng mga things na yan? meron ba sa SM malls?

    ReplyDelete
  18. @Everyday Makeup, thank you! They really are :D

    @Chie, check the link of the store, MeTime Manila. I posted it above. You can buy some from there :) Uhm I dunno kung meron sa SM. I haven't seen some of these around eh. Siguro sa mga nail stores...

    ReplyDelete
  19. @Everyday Makeup, thank you! They really are :D

    @Chie, check the link of the store, MeTime Manila. I posted it above. You can buy some from there :) Uhm I dunno kung meron sa SM. I haven't seen some of these around eh. Siguro sa mga nail stores...

    ReplyDelete
  20. i'm curious on nail stamping! i agree the pineapple is def. in season. =)

    ReplyDelete
  21. oh this looks cute ^^ i cant wait to see ur nails when u have tried it ^^

    ReplyDelete
  22. ay ang saya :D paborito ko yung template na merong ribbon, flower, tsaka butterfly! <3 i can't wait sa notd and tutorials mo :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I will reply to you as soon as I can :)