CONNECT

Nails of the Day: Soft, Sugary Pink

This is a little bit pinker in person
Nails of the day care of Etude House Petit Darling Nails in Sugar Pink (PK005) and Bobbie Premium Nail Creme in Pink Lace. 

L: Etude House Petit Darling Nails in Sugar Pink (PK005);
R: Bobbie Premium Nail Care in Pink Lace (Glaze)
Pink Lace by itself gives a light shimmery pink to purple color while Sugar Pink gives a sheer soft pink tint, plus a little sparkle.

One coat of Pink Lace, topped with one coat of Sugar Pink

Comments

  1. nice nail color :) i love softshades

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Nadine! It's the sheerness of PK005 that makes the color look so soft. I love this combination :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello! ako din mahilig sa nail polish...hihhihi cute sya...mmm sana mas marami ka pa post na nail colors...

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Anonymous, thanks for visiting my blog! Yep, more nail posts to come!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. More reasons to bite your nails! (or not, I hear nail polish has a terrible taste, not that I've actually tasted one) -Cream Puff

    ReplyDelete
  6. sweet combo! Simple & pretty. I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These together are perfect because they're year-round neutrals but with a kick!

    http://www.oddandchic.com

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. @The Odd and Chic, yeah. I love the sparkly touch to it :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I will reply to you as soon as I can :)