CONNECT

Haul: First Etude House Purchase

Yesterday I stopped by Etude House (SM Fairview branch). I have to say... I really like their store. It's so pink and kikay. They were also giving out free cotton candy since it's their opening day. The staff are also very friendly and welcoming. It was my first time to shop at any Etude House store. And since I've been so into nail stuff lately, I bought some nail polish and nail art stickers.

My first ever Etude House purchase


Free pink cotton candy (not so cottony anymore 'cause I took this 
picture hours after I got the cotton candy. HAHA)


Can't wait to try my new stuff out! Will definitely come back to Etude House sometime soon. :D

Comments

  1. Etude House <3
    My favorite shop. Dyan naubos allowance ko last sem, haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nako feel na feel ko rin po na mauubusan ako ng pera dahil dito. Hehehe :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. i accidentally saw etude house at Sm fair view lately..! i was surprise..but i lost my phone..huhuh..i dont have money yet..=<

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Anonymous, sorry to hear about your phone :(

    But you should def stop by Etude House next time you go shopping. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nako feel na feel ko rin po na mauubusan ako ng pera dahil dito. Hehehe :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I will reply to you as soon as I can :)